The better place to talk football.

Other PL Round 5 Matches - 18-19th September, 2021

football forum

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

3-0 feels like a harsh scoreline.

Yeah it doesn’t reflect the match as accurately as someone who didn’t watch it would think.

We were good, but so were you - I think we were better, but it’s not like we blew you away.

I was actually pretty impressed with the new look Palace. I like the way you play and I think a side with Zaha and Gallagher can always be a threat in this league.

I think not having a striker could cost city the title this year. Admittedly they are still scoring a lot of goals but I think it could cost them. Maybe they will spend whatever it cost to get haaland or kane in january?? 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Didn't expect the Man City 0-0 Southampton result. Especially after Pep's fan rallying call... 

According to soccer saturday they weren't creating alot either. I just dont think city win as many games as Chelsea if they aren't playing well. City can score lots of goals no doubt. But you cant play well every game. City score goals when they play well, where as Chelsea can play shit and still win. That's why I think Chelsea will win the league this season 

• Subscriber

Something feels slightly off with Man City again. Remind me a little bit of two seasons ago. Liverpool do as well but for the right reasons. If I was to pick a top 4, in order, I'd go Chelsea, Liverpool, Man City, Man Utd, at the minute.

Amazed how little has been made of that penalty overturn. I thought that was a complete disgrace. Overturn the red yes but how in the fuck is that not a penalty?

Right bedtime. An early train to Brighton tomorrow. I think this game's a good test to see where we're really at because it's been hard to tell so far.

Looking at the penalty at City it was a foul for me, Walker clearly plays to the man to impede him from making further progress, not only does he throw his leg in front of him he also leans across him and brings him down.. no attempt to get the ball at all. Some of these decisions get worse by the week.. Any player that plays the man, vis shoving, impeding etc should get a booking. It's not skill it's just roughhousing 

• Administrator

Utter fucking joke a referee misses that foul on Vestergaard. Clear holding from Maupay him. If he doesn't hold him, Vestergaard isn't off balance like that. 

Not even a handball given Vestergaard can't fucking see the ball either. 

Shite from the officials there. 

22 minutes ago, Stan said:

Utter fucking joke a referee misses that foul on Vestergaard. Clear holding from Maupay him. If he doesn't hold him, Vestergaard isn't off balance like that. 

Not even a handball given Vestergaard can't fucking see the ball either. 

Shite from the officials there. 

Think the people running this joint should use better language as an example to be perfectly honest 9_9

• The topic was unpinned

Archived