talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Similar movie comparison - Which is better?

football forum

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
1 hour ago, MUFC said:

Looking at famous movies which are similar, which are better? Like a head to head. I'll start with the following.

Godfather vs Goodfellas - Which did you think was better?

Godfather. 

Goodfellas is a classic, but Godfather is the best of its kind and probably the most influential film ever made. 

Some crazy stories behind what was happening with the real mafia when Godfather was made, including the Mafia giving the films producers a strict set of rules that they adhered to. Joe Columbo the head of the Columbo family told them the term Cosa Nostra wasn't to be used.

• Subscriber
On 19/09/2021 at 09:20, MUFC said:

Looking at famous movies which are similar, which are better? Like a head to head. I'll start with the following.

Godfather vs Goodfellas - Which did you think was better?

Godfather for the quality of filmmaking, depth and epicness, Goodfellas for entertainment. 

• Subscriber

Star Trek (1979) v Star Wars (1977)

I bet I know who nudge will pick out of these 2. 😂

Believe it or not, as I am a Star Trek fan out of the two I would pick Star Wars for the simple fact I was never stuck on Captain Kirk and Dr Spock and in the first movie it was Admiral Kirk, I would have a Captain Jean Luc Picard and Data any time out of Kirk & Spock.

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

Star Trek (1979) v Star Wars (1977)

I bet I know who nudge will pick out of these 2. 😂

Believe it or not, as I am a Star Trek fan out of the two I would pick Star Wars for the simple fact I was never stuck on Captain Kirk and Dr Spock and in the first movie it was Admiral Kirk, I would have a Captain Jean Luc Picard and Data any time out of Kirk & Spock.

Yeah, Star Wars for sure. Unfortunately, I could never get into Star Trek...

• 4 weeks later...

Archived