talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

10 minutes ago, Danny said:

Weekend at the beach what's not to love?

Physically can't do it. I unfortunately suffer from pure white british skin that burns easily. The beach is the last place I want to be on 40 degree days. No skin cancer. k thx.

Actually going to get checked for skin cancer sometime soon though.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Anton said:

Physically can't do it. I unfortunately suffer from pure white british skin that burns easily. The beach is the last place I want to be on 40 degree days. No skin cancer. k thx.

If there are proper shaded areas on the beach then why not, it's definitely better than being stuck in the middle of a city... Spent around a week in Phnom Penh in +43 heat two years ago, never again.

Edited by nudge

2 hours ago, Anton said:

I'm the king of cancer mate doesn't matter.

Plus factor 40 and I'm sorted, waters still fairly cold in NSW so it makes a nice change to the heat

4 hours ago, Danny said:

I'm the king of cancer mate doesn't matter.

Plus factor 40 and I'm sorted, waters still fairly cold in NSW so it makes a nice change to the heat

Australia by nature has very little ozone. Skin cancer capital of the world for a reason

6 hours ago, nudge said:

If there are proper shaded areas on the beach then why not, it's definitely better than being stuck in the middle of a city... Spent around a week in Phnom Penh in +43 heat two years ago, never again.

We have real beaches. White sand and water. None of this umbrella and chair business. 

12 minutes ago, nudge said:

hence skin cancer :ph34r:

I think beaches along popular tourist traps like Gold Coast and parts of Sydney have them though.

To me, I go to the beach to go in the water and swim or play sport on the sand. If I wanted to lie down in the shade I'd do it in my backyard. 👀

Edited by Anton