• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Danny said:

what you got stan, you gunna die?

maybe kidney stones/gall stones. 

had a bit of pain a couple weeks ago. Went to docs, got referred to have a precautionary scan either 1) to see if there is anything there in the kidney/bladder or 2) to see if all organs working fine anyway.

Will find out results next week!

1 hour ago, Stan said:

maybe kidney stones/gall stones. 

had a bit of pain a couple weeks ago. Went to docs, got referred to have a precautionary scan either 1) to see if there is anything there in the kidney/bladder or 2) to see if all organs working fine anyway.

Will find out results next week!

How on earth could you have digestion problems if you eat curry all the fucking day?!

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, Berserker said:

How on earth could you have digestion problems if you eat curry all the fucking day?!

that's precisely the reason there's digestion problems. 

• Administrator
32 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Yeah but i meant it the other way around, foods like curry make you loose while kidney stones generate from the opposite, i.e. not going to the bathroom regularly.

I know mate, I was trying to turn it back on you xD 

Not sure why these kidney stones have come about (if it is even kidney stones). Might just be something wrong with me which is not uncommon xDxD. I drink a lot of water and go for a piss and shit normally. 

32 minutes ago, Stan said:

I know mate, I was trying to turn it back on you xD 

Not sure why these kidney stones have come about (if it is even kidney stones). Might just be something wrong with me which is not uncommon xDxD. I drink a lot of water and go for a piss and shit normally. 

Ah, fair enough. :D

Sounds strange, hopefully it's just something silly. Weren't you intoxicated a few months ago while in vacation?, or was it fat Dan?, might be related to that.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Berserker said:

Ah, fair enough. :D

Sounds strange, hopefully it's just something silly. Weren't you intoxicated a few months ago while in vacation?, or was it fat Dan?, might be related to that.

definitely fat Dan. 

Only been to Madrid and Mykonos in the last year and they were fine :D

3 hours ago, Dickie said:

Rab said to post this here instead of in a status sooooo here ya go. I know a lot of you know I've been dealing with a number of health issues lately and this kind of wraps it up pretty well in my own way.

Saw it and dropped a like. Nice hair btw dude. :D

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Cannabis said:

I masturbated quite a few times to this. 

In all seriousness great video, I'll subscribe and like your videos once I've set up a YouTube account. Also, I want to be in one of your drone shots so can we make this happen before 2019?:x

I would be insulted if you didn't! Yeah I'll just send the drone over to england it'll be fine.

2 hours ago, Burning Gold said:

Sorry to hear you're struggling there @Dickie, but good job to learn to manage it instead of letting it dominate you. Love the hair

Thanks man much appreciated!

3 hours ago, Berserker said:

Saw it and dropped a like. Nice hair btw dude. :D

Sniffles* Thanks man!