talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

I turn 20 on wednesday. Feel like the year as 19 came right around. 

Have a few things I plan to do. Have a few mates coming over to celebrate it with me tonight, so I look forward to that.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

I turn 20 on wednesday. Feel like the year as 19 came right around. 

Have a few things I plan to do. Have a few mates coming over to celebrate it with me tonight, so I look forward to that.

I feel old after reading this. 

22 hours ago, Stan said:

thanks to our TF365 Twitter account, I now know @Cannabis gf has Twitter.

I know there's FB and pictures on here, but there's a profile picture which is new so that's tonight's tug sorted :D 

I looked for your mate when I had you on twitter a while back(well you still will be on it, I just don't use it anymore), but I couldn't find her xD.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

I looked for your mate when I had you on twitter a while back(well you still will be on it, I just don't use it anymore), but I couldn't find her xD.

I don't put many pictures on Twitter tbh.

FB and Instagram would be where you need to look...

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

Is she on Match.com? :ph34r:

very much doubt it cos she's in a long-term relationship xD. Soz. (he's an Arsenal fan, I've tried explaining all the issue with this to her but he's actually alright haha). 

I might be on there though if you fancy an Indian :ph34r: 

On 12/02/2018 at 17:46, Stan said:

very much doubt it cos she's in a long-term relationship xD. Soz. (he's an Arsenal fan, I've tried explaining all the issue with this to her but he's actually alright haha). 

I might be on there though if you fancy an Indian :ph34r: 

I'm surprised a bird like herself would have such low standards to be honest. Arsenal though?

She was always second choice anyway :ph34r: x

• Like 1

So after having a night long existential crisis I think I've decided what I want to do. I'm going to back to Starbucks and use their college achievement plan to study teaching and English or history.

@SirBalon

And @Toinho you are a teacher correct, or were you just one of those 'teachers' that does English to foreigners.

35 minutes ago, Spike said:

So after having a night long existential crisis I think I've decided what I want to do. I'm going to back to Starbucks and use their college achievement plan to study teaching and English or history.

@SirBalon

And @Toinho you are a teacher correct, or were you just one of those 'teachers' that does English to foreigners.

I didn't know Starbucks did things like that but aside from whoever offers you the opportunity, the important thing is that you make the most of your enthusiasm to learn and take advantage of any positive situation put before you.

Teaching is one of the most wonderful jobs in the world.  I would say it's the most rewarding and something tells me you'll be very good at it. ;)

1 hour ago, Spike said:

@SirBalon

Yes mate, I am somehow a teacher. I taught at an international school when I was in that overseas country.

Awesome news by the way mate! 

Edited by Toinho

39 minutes ago, Spike said:

What do you teach? And what years?

Everything minus Science this term. Literacy, Numeracy, Art, Music, Humanities and Social Studies, Health and Physical Education, Technologies... fitting it all in is a nightmare. My school is small and has a lack of staff. 

Year 2/3. Good age.

What do you think you're interested in?

Edited by Toinho

Just now, Toinho said:

Everything minus Science this term. Literacy, Numeracy, Art, Music, Humanities and Social Studies, Health and Physical Education, Technologies... fitting it all in is a nightmare. My school is small and has a lack of staff. 

Year 2/3. Good age.

The tragedy of those children if they knew their teacher was a sleaze :ph34r: