talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

On 22/02/2018 at 23:28, Toinho said:

All the best Chris. Would the current position of the fingers help stimulate a woman? 

It's actually those 2 very fingers that I'd tend to use ironically xD

The middle finger should be alright in no time, but the ring finger is absolutely fucked and I'm worried of re-injuring that in the future.

Oh well shit happens. I'll live on.

33 minutes ago, Dickie said:

After 2.5 weeks of working on this, 16 and half hours editing it and 267 cuts, I can show you the timeline it took forever. I finished this baby and I'm stupid proud of it! Hope ya'll like it, @Tommy now no longer Tsubs... you'll like it I think!

Cool video, but I'm not really an Anime fan :ph34r:

Just popped in the local shop on the way home and saw a deal for Easter Eggs so thought I would pick a couple up for the kids but whoever it was had taken all the eggs out of the packaging and balanced them on top of each other for a display... As soon as I reached for the one I wanted the whole fucking display collapsed on the floor.... about 50 eggs it was... Better not be on bloody You Tube or I am suing.. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

Just popped in the local shop on the way home and saw a deal for Easter Eggs so thought I would pick a couple up for the kids but whoever it was had taken all the eggs out of the packaging and balanced them on top of each other for a display... As soon as I reached for the one I wanted the whole fucking display collapsed on the floor.... about 50 eggs it was... Better not be on bloody You Tube or I am suing.. 

Haha good job grandad. 

11 hours ago, Dickie said:

After 2.5 weeks of working on this, 16 and half hours editing it and 267 cuts, I can show you the timeline it took forever. I finished this baby and I'm stupid proud of it! Hope ya'll like it, @Tommy now no longer Tsubs... you'll like it I think!

You were bullied?, why? who were those cunts? who were those cunts? let mean Nick have a day with them and they'll be buying your food in no time. :P

Also leaved a like as usual. ;)

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Berserker said:

You were bullied?, why? who were those cunts? who were those cunts? let mean Nick have a day with them and they'll be buying your food in no time:P.

Also leaved a like as usual. ;)

Yeah, I only have 2 friends from grade school still and I graduated with 756 in just my class alone if that gives you an idea. But I appreciate it lol.

42 minutes ago, Toinho said:

How did you find Perth overall?

Knew you'd enjoy Melbourne! 

I liked Perth, not so much the city but the beaches were nice and the area was laid back. Fremantle' a nice trip and Northbridge/CBD had some nice bars/food.

Yeah I went to Melbourne before for a long weekend and loved it, at the time still preferred Sydney but the food and drink available in Melbourne sways me.

CBD is such a weird name for a city centre. I found myself using it though!

I’d Melbourne is he most livable Oz City. It’s an amazing city for sport too, it’s got to be up there with the best sporting cities in the world, for the population it’s probably number 1. It has major sporting events, massive stadiums and such a variety of sport.

38 minutes ago, Marc said:

CBD is such a weird name for a city centre. I found myself using it though!

I’d Melbourne is he most livable Oz City. It’s an amazing city for sport too, it’s got to be up there with the best sporting cities in the world, for the population it’s probably number 1. It has major sporting events, massive stadiums and such a variety of sport.

I used to think it was weird but grew accustomed to it, but cities out here are a bit different to home. London for example it's all spread.

Melbourne is a city of nearly 5 million so expected really to have a wide range of sport, similar to London.

13 minutes ago, Danny said:

I used to think it was weird but grew accustomed to it, but cities out here are a bit different to home. London for example it's all spread.

Melbourne is a city of nearly 5 million so expected really to have a wide range of sport, similar to London.

I'd say it's up there with the top sporting cities in the world,  probably wih London and New York, but they both have at least twice the population. It hosts a grand prix, tennis major and has massive stadiums. MCG- 100k, Etihad- 60k the football stadium 30-40k. For a city of it's size and stature in the world that's very impressive. They host a liverpool friendly and get 100k people there, likewise the state of origin that's between NSW and Queensland. It's a city that's mad for sport and it's not even the biggest city in a country that has a population of only 20m!

12 minutes ago, Marc said:

I'd say it's up there with the top sporting cities in the world,  probably wih London and New York, but they both have at least twice the population. It hosts a grand prix, tennis major and has massive stadiums. MCG- 100k, Etihad- 60k the football stadium 30-40k. For a city of it's size and stature in the world that's very impressive. They host a liverpool friendly and get 100k people there, likewise the state of origin that's between NSW and Queensland. It's a city that's mad for sport and it's not even the biggest city in a country that has a population of only 20m!

Yeah it is Sporting mad, weird State of Origin gets that much yet the Storm aren't massively followed

4 hours ago, Danny said:

I liked Perth, not so much the city but the beaches were nice and the area was laid back. Fremantle' a nice trip and Northbridge/CBD had some nice bars/food.

Yeah I went to Melbourne before for a long weekend and loved it, at the time still preferred Sydney but the food and drink available in Melbourne sways me.

Please tell me you went to Rottnest Island...