talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

1 hour ago, JOSHBRFC said:

Anyone heard of Dale Carnegie? I'm currently mid way through his course at work.

On another note.. just ordered the Red IPhone 7. :$

He's massive over here. How are you liking the course?

iPhone's are lame. Galaxy's are where it's at.

• Subscriber

The same Carnegie who wrote How to Win Friends and Influence People and similar rubbish? Gee I hate it.

As for phones, I bought Asus Zenfone for the first time a while ago, positively surprised with the battery life. Also have an old Galaxy, love it too.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, nudge said:

Aspirin+C in the morning and afternoon, a glass or two of whisky before bed.

i like that last bit especially, but have neither :( 

• Subscriber
7 hours ago, ATL said:

He's massive over here. How are you liking the course?

iPhone's are lame. Galaxy's are where it's at.

It's okay. It's 5 courses over 5 months and did the 3rd one today. I can see why work have put us through the course, as it can benefit management/supervision. It's made me think about a few things anyway.

7 hours ago, nudge said:

The same Carnegie who wrote How to Win Friends and Influence People and similar rubbish? Gee I hate it.

As for phones, I bought Asus Zenfone for the first time a while ago, positively surprised with the battery life. Also have an old Galaxy, love it too.

Yeah that's the one. xD Not a fan then? We have the book and he did ask us to read it but i haven't touched it yet. Why do you hate it?

Also, nice to see i'm on my own with the Iphone. :bye:

23 hours ago, JOSHBRFC said:

It's okay. It's 5 courses over 5 months and did the 3rd one today. I can see why work have put us through the course, as it can benefit management/supervision. It's made me think about a few things anyway.

Yeah that's the one. xD Not a fan then? We have the book and he did ask us to read it but i haven't touched it yet. Why do you hate it?

Also, nice to see i'm on my own with the Iphone. :bye:

You're not on your own with the iPhone. I'm a proud owner of a 5whatever :) 

What a weekend. Had a tennis tournament on Friday, was at the Masters all day on Saturday, and then yesterday had to do some freelance stuff, concert, Watch the final round of the Masters, and had a work emergency that required me to go into the office from 1am - 3am.

I'm absolutely exhausted.

Regardless, Happy Birthdays to one of the best guys here. @Tsubasa

• Upvote 1

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, LaSambadeStGermain said:

Very busy life lately but its all worth it as I was hired by a club here to be their journalist B|

congratulations. Which club?

1 minute ago, Stan said:

congratulations. Which club?

Its a third tier club which is a great start for me I'd say. I rather not give the name as I've had an experience in the past where someone tried to get involved with my personal life and had me leaving that place because of trolls.

1 minute ago, SirBalon said:

In other words you've gotten a job as a club press officer?

I think so. They said that they named me as the club journalist (in spanish of course, not sure if it'd be translated differently). They also asked me to help start a twitter account for the club.

Right now I'm looking for their most famous ex player, who started at the club and went on to become a very good primera division player. I'm trying to interview him. I have a few contacts that could help me talk to him.

1 minute ago, LaSambadeStGermain said:

Its a third tier club which is a great start for me I'd say. I rather not give the name as I've had an experience in the past where someone tried to get involved with my personal life and had me leaving that place because of trolls.

I think so. They said that they named me as the club journalist (in spanish of course, not sure if it'd be translated differently). They also asked me to help start a twitter account for the club.

Right now I'm looking for their most famous ex player, who started at the club and went on to become a very good primera division player. I'm trying to interview him. I have a few contacts that could help me talk to him.

Well done mate. ;)

Which club?