talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

• Subscriber

Bloody knackered had a wine last night and crashed out around midnight, was going to have a lye in this morning but my mobile decided to pack up on me so I ended up downtown and got a new one, so now I am stretched out on the bed but I guarantee you I will crash out shortly.   

Finished the tutorial. My first attempt ended like this, not bad but obviously it could still do some work. I'm happy for my first time though. Going to try something on my own now.

Also, I can see @Cannabis liked the Donut xD

d39207ee336625ac297893aef28df560.png

• Administrator

As much as I enjoyed today's game and the 3 points, it was tinged with some sad news beforehand.

Got a call just as I got to Leicester from my dad - he got a call this morning saying his cousin's son had passed away. He was only 30 :(. He'd been to the gym and swimming this morning, got home and then died.

So tragic and I don't think I've processed it yet, just the shock of how young he was.

• Sad 1

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Stan said:

As much as I enjoyed today's game and the 3 points, it was tinged with some sad news beforehand.

Got a call just as I got to Leicester from my dad - he got a call this morning saying his cousin's son had passed away. He was only 30 :(. He'd been to the gym and swimming this morning, got home and then died.

So tragic and I don't think I've processed it yet, just the shock of how young he was.

Feel for you buddy, condolences from myself and the wife for you and your dad, 30 years old is so young.

• Like 1

• Administrator
Just now, Cannabis said:

30, that's awful. Strange how you get these type of deaths after someone has been doing some activity like swimming or working out. 

Hope you and your family are OK... 

We're fine, just the shock of it all really. Going to pay our respects tomorrow. 

It is strange though, I agree. As far as I'm aware I don't think he had any kind of (diagnosed) heart condition. I do wonder if it may be the same thing that Fabrice Muamba suffered from. 

• Administrator

Went to pay our respects today. Found out that he collapsed suddenly on Saturday morning, got taken to A&E at the hospital he worked at and was treated by his colleagues - they had to make the decision that they weren't going to be able to revive him :(

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Stan said:

Went to pay our respects today. Found out that he collapsed suddenly on Saturday morning, got taken to A&E at the hospital he worked at and was treated by his colleagues - they had to make the decision that they weren't going to be able to revive him :(

Sorry to hear that Stan... Just never can tell when your time might be up can you... Always worse when people are still young though

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
30 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

uvUHuJV.jpg

A quarter moon and Venus in the sky this morning. Amazing.

I took this one during the last "blood moon" eclipse and was very surprised with the double Moon until I realised it's actually due to the long exposure... haha.

sVu3MgI.jpg

Maybe my best astro related one (Milky Way):

8B0HnyC.jpg

And my two favourite moon ones... the second one is taken with a 600mm lens and is obviously cropped...

kmYK8CD.jpg

ze1feP4.jpg

• Like 3

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Stan said:

Liking this addition to the top of the forum

tf.PNG

1 hour ago, Stan said:

Liking this addition to the top of the forum

tf.PNG

39 minutes ago, ...Dan said:

The rainbows are gone but John's posts that showed just the rainbows now just show an empty space. 

I think it is a bit confusing @Stan , I see one post by you with the rainbows below and another post with the rainbows on top? mind you, I have been drinking red wine so I don't know what @...Dan is on!!  xD