talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

6 hours ago, ...Dan said:

Is anyone else getting this? xD

28bcgav.jpg

There's also one for older women. I'm on a coach and I have to keep scrolling away quickly before someone thinks I'm looking for "a blacky" or an old woman.

Isn't that just based on your search history? 

Come on @...Dan admit you are searching for black milfs or something like that. 

Edited by IgnisExcubitor

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Does anyone have Balon on Facebook or WhatsApp or anything? Bit worrying how quiet he's gone or do we know why he's been offline for so long?

He's fine.

He had a disagreement with a member on here and chose to take some time away from the forum.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, kapisevicius said:

Give me names of some noteworthy travellers who document and share their adventures on YouTube. I already know a few excellent Polish youtubers and now I'm looking for some English-speaking people.

I don't know if that's what you're looking for, but Jaka Parker's channel is really good. He gives us a great insight of what life is like in North Korea, like I've never seen before. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzvCf_q10UZkUJE0lOav0ag

9 hours ago, kapisevicius said:

Give me names of some noteworthy travellers who document and share their adventures on YouTube. I already know a few excellent Polish youtubers and now I'm looking for some English-speaking people.

Eva Zu Beck ever heard of her ? 

• Subscriber

Just got over £100 back on a cheque from the DVLA for over paying road tax a few years ago. They'd sent the cheque a few years ago but I'd misplaced it and I sent them a letter asking for one to be reissued with no expectation of them ever sending a new one but they did!

The Milkybars are on me lads!

• Upvote 1

• Administrator
16 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

Just got over £100 back on a cheque from the DVLA for over paying road tax a few years ago. They'd sent the cheque a few years ago but I'd misplaced it and I sent them a letter asking for one to be reissued with no expectation of them ever sending a new one but they did!

The Milkybars are on me lads!

Nice. 

What do you plan to spend it on?