talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

2 hours ago, CaaC - John said:

Aye, the last tax rebate I had I got that through my works wages and a letter beforehand telling me such, yet you still get people opening up email attachments and then go and give all their bank details etc, lunatics, I read about 2 weeks ago that a couple did that (tv licence scam) gave all their bank details thinking they were claiming a rebate and then got ripped off. 

Reveal hidden contents

51221326_10157045537312855_6362923980927

I get the odd one through my wage as well and actually got one just before going away for the weekend in December. I received a txt telling me how much I was getting that week(as you do) and noticed that I had about 150 quid extra on my wage that week. I then looked at my payslip and I had received a small tax rebate.

It's not bad as on top of that I also receive them in around June/July time. I receive a letter through the door telling me how much I'm owed and then I go onto their website, claim it and it goes into my bank 3 days later.

It's one of the benefits of working for agencies or sub contractors to be honest. You might not get holiday pay but you earn more per hour than if you were full time and receive tax rebates, which in the end works out better.

Edited by The Rebel CRS

7 minutes ago, Kyletoonfan said:

What's every one up to tonight I'm in the middle of a 14 hour shift the joy 😀. Gotta find something good to watch that's the only good thing about nightime security work. 

Do night security jobs pay good in the UK?, here the pay's shit for that job.

Edited by Berserker

1 minute ago, Berserker said:

Do night security jobs pay good in the UK?, here the pay's shit for that job.

It's not bad at the company I'm on it's above the minimum wage that's for sure and the amount of hours we do it's good money for the part of the country I'm living at. Do you know anywhere where you can watch football from Argentina I cannot find anywhere in the UK which is rubbish considering we have football from China the states Australia live on British tv we should have football from Argentina and Brazil on UK tv to. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Kyletoonfan said:

It's not bad at the company I'm on it's above the minimum wage that's for sure and the amount of hours we do it's good money for the part of the country I'm living at. Do you know anywhere where you can watch football from Argentina I cannot find anywhere in the UK which is rubbish considering we have football from China the states Australia live on British tv we should have football from Argentina and Brazil on UK tv to. 

Nice. Sure, rojadirecta.me, make sure to download acestream (though don't install their browser extension) to watch the matches in good quality, if not there then just look for streams of the specific match you intend to watch on reddit and google.

1 minute ago, Berserker said:

Nice. Sure, rojadirecta.me, make sure to download acestream (though don't install their browser extension) to watch the matches in good quality, if not there then just look for streams of the specific match you intend to watch on reddit and google.

Cool do you have to pay for it and thanks will give it a look.  Hopefully you'll be able to get it in the UK.

Just now, Kyletoonfan said:

Cool do you have to pay for it and thanks will give it a look.  Hopefully you'll be able to get it in the UK.

Nah, it's free, and yeah it doesn't has geographic restrictions. Have never paid to watch football online but i'm sure there are sites that will give you access to all the matches for the leagues you want in good quality for something like 5 or 10 pounds per month.

7 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Nah, it's free, and yeah it doesn't has geographic restrictions. Have never paid to watch football online but i'm sure there are sites that will give you access to all the matches for the leagues you want in good quality for something like 5 or 10 pounds per month.

Cool cheers for that. 

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Kyletoonfan said:

What's every one up to tonight I'm in the middle of a 14 hour shift the joy 😀. Gotta find something good to watch that's the only good thing about nightime security work. 

Do all Geordie's do security? xD  Another from here/the old forum did.

I'm more than half way through my 10-6 night shift. :coffee:

Today was a crazy day here.

A plane crashed on a street about 20 minutes away from me, but there was a shooting about 8 blocks from my house. I'm glad I chose to have a nap instead of going for a walk today.