talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

Not many can say they've accomplished what @Blue has done before turning 21. 

To die then become resurrected by the hand of god. 

Own a football club. 

Finger the GK of the Peru women's national team

Think Egypt isn't in Africa

Contract aids from @Berserker's big veiny hairy Argentine cock. 

Have a good one mate

giphy.gif

Edited by Cicero
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Cicero said:

Not many can say they've accomplished what @Blue has done before turning 21. 

To die then become resurrected by the hand of god. 

Own a football club. 

Finger the GK of the Peru women's national team

Think Egypt isn't in Africa

Contract aids from @Berserker's big veiny hairy Argentine cock. 

Have a good one mate

giphy.gif

Should have declined you guys's offer to host a party in celebration of me joining the blue gang, it seemed like it had the makings of a great night at first  nd there was superb booze, but when you guys told me to sit on the chair, close my eyes and enjoy the show i thought it was gonna be a fit and proper slut giving me a blow job, not you fucking crazy bastard wearing a wig like it turned out to be when i opened my eyes, and now you say you've passed me this?!, gonna fucking cross the whole continent and end you!

Edited by Berserker

Thanks for all the birthday wishes all!

I've not done anything today other than what I love doing the most: stay at home either playing FM or working on my 3D models. I chose to not see anyone or go anywhere other than my cousin and I don't regret this decision. 

Well Leelah has been freaking everyone out by saying there is a lady in red wandering around the house that no-one else can see.... my 2 girls are getting proper spooked by it and then reminded me that about a month or so ago I was coming down the stairs to make a drink at about 3 or 4am and clearly heard the words "hello"  just as I was starting to walk down the stairs... I stopped at the time wondering who that was that was still awake and backtracked and checked the rooms but everyone was sound asleep... It was a girls/womans voice for sure but I shrugged it off thinking it was very late/early and probably just my imagination.. taking recent accounts into consideration now though I am beginning to wonder..  spooky stuff

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Well Leelah has been freaking everyone out by saying there is a lady in red wandering around the house that no-one else can see.... my 2 girls are getting proper spooked by it and then reminded me that about a month or so ago I was coming down the stairs to make a drink at about 3 or 4am and clearly heard the words "hello"  just as I was starting to walk down the stairs... I stopped at the time wondering who that was that was still awake and backtracked and checked the rooms but everyone was sound asleep... It was a girls/womans voice for sure but I shrugged it off thinking it was very late/early and probably just my imagination.. taking recent accounts into consideration now though I am beginning to wonder..  spooky stuff

She must be a widow who's husband was killed on their wedding night.

Now she is finding her husband ever since and she has found him in you, explaining the " hello".

6 minutes ago, Azeem said:

She must be a widow who's husband was killed on their wedding night.

Now she is finding her husband ever since and she has found him in you, explaining the " hello".

That's all I need right now... another female in the house... xD and one who might like me?? that won't cause much friction with the wife now will it.. 

Edited by Bluewolf

• Subscriber
26 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Sorry I didn't mean to scare you... I was just there for your stash of goodies but your room was locked for some reason. 

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Go to the church and ask them to visit your house and bless it, if it doesn't work search for a parapsychologist online. I have seen two ghosts/presences myself personally, first one i was about 8 and it was a military man wearing clothes similar to those used in the yank civil war or to those used by the liberators of The Americas, he was all white, including his clothes, sitting in a chair with his legs crossed i think, one on top of the other and with a mean as fuck look on this face and signalling me to approach him with 2 fingers, i ran for my fucking life and by the time we went back there with my family he was gone. It was at my military granduncle's house and they said they had heard sounds of people walking with chains at night. Scary stuff for sure!

• Thanks 1

• Administrator
37 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

I think you need to watch Haunting of Hill House. Will put you at ease.

11 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Go to the church and ask them to visit your house and bless it, if it doesn't work search for a parapsychologist online. I have seen two ghosts/presences myself personally, first one i was about 8 and it was a military man wearing clothes similar to those used in the yank civil war or to those used by the liberators of The Americas, he was all white, including his clothes, sitting in a chair with his legs crossed i think, one on top of the other and with a mean as fuck look on this face and signalling me to approach him with 2 fingers, i ran for my fucking life and by the time we went back there with my family he was gone. It was at my military granduncle's house and they said they had heard sounds of people walking with chains at night. Scary stuff for sure!

The only time you would catch me in a church is if I was A going to someones funeral , or I had no choice because it was my own... I am not a religious person by any stretch so would never seek their help no matter how bizarre the situation seemed... maybe if stuff was flying around the house I might seek some guidance perhaps but it would need to be proper full on... I have been told by a few close friends of things that have really frightened them along the lines of what you have mentioned and they are sensible sane people not prone to bullshit so it does make you wonder sometimes what it is they saw..  

10 minutes ago, Azeem said:

Or my other theory is that she is one of your girlfriend from the 1600s :ph34r:

You can go off people you know... 

4 minutes ago, Stan said:

I think you need to watch Haunting of Hill House. Will put you at ease.

Seen it... I do love a good horror... not too many of them about these days..