talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

The only time you would catch me in a church is if I was A going to someones funeral , or I had no choice because it was my own... I am not a religious person by any stretch so would never seek their help no matter how bizarre the situation seemed... maybe if stuff was flying around the house I might seek some guidance perhaps but it would need to be proper full on... I have been told by a few close friends of things that have really frightened them along the lines of what you have mentioned and they are sensible sane people not prone to bullshit so it does make you wonder sometimes what it is they saw..  

You can go off people you know... 

Seen it... I do love a good horror... not too many of them about these days.. 

Don't worry @Azeem he will have forgotten in a couple of minutes 

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

The only time you would catch me in a church is if I was A going to someones funeral , or I had no choice because it was my own... I am not a religious person by any stretch so would never seek their help no matter how bizarre the situation seemed... maybe if stuff was flying around the house I might seek some guidance perhaps but it would need to be proper full on... I have been told by a few close friends of things that have really frightened them along the lines of what you have mentioned and they are sensible sane people not prone to bullshit so it does make you wonder sometimes what it is they saw..  

You can go off people you know... 

Seen it... I do love a good horror... not too many of them about these days.. 

When i said presences i meant it in the sense that it can be other things besides human ghosts, such as demons or other things but they do exist for sure. I'm 100% positive of what i saw, can't know for sure whether it was human or demon disguised as one or even an angel but it was there and it wasn't a live human, that much i can tell you. And also the chair he was sitting on was way out of place and it hadn't been like that when i had entered the room (i was watching tv) and there was no one in the house but me as everyone was out in the patio and hadn't came in since i was there, no logical explanation like, the house is old, the pipes are rusty and make noise and bullshit like that. xD

Anybody remember when I said I was starting a new job with a betting site that required training? Well I've taken the test and been accepted. Absolutely ecstatic to get going. This also means I'm staying a bit longer in Peru, despite me having looked at going back to Canada.

• Subscriber
Just now, Blue said:

Anybody remember when I said I was starting a new job with a betting site that required training? Well I've taken the test and been accepted. Absolutely ecstatic to get going. This also means I'm staying a bit longer in Peru, despite me having looked at going back to Canada.

Best of luck buddy, our son was a bookie manager for a few years and enjoyed it and then he moved on and tried other jobs, now he is self-employed driving taxi's where he can do his own hours and not have anybody overseeing him.   

• Subscriber
11 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

I was coming down the stairs to make a drink at about 3 or 4am and clearly heard the words "hello"

That reminds me of a time when I was about 13 years old and walking around this house with my big sister and some estate agent guy as we were viewing it to rent the place out, I was standing there and I suddenly heard someone say my name, it was like a whispering echoing kind of noise and I turned around and said to my sis "Did you just call me?", she looked at me and said "No" and continued on talking to the estate agent, we ended up renting the house, it was old but not creepy and I never had any more of someone calling my name or anything else.

1 hour ago, CaaC - John said:

Best of luck buddy, our son was a bookie manager for a few years and enjoyed it and then he moved on and tried other jobs, now he is self-employed driving taxi's where he can do his own hours and not have anybody overseeing him.   

Thanks. It's technically not a betting site, but rather I'd have to collect data which is sent to bookies. That is what I understood when I was offered the job a few months back. 

Regardless, I get paid to watch football. How can you go wrong!

On 16/02/2019 at 12:24, The Rebel CRS said:

Is @SirBalon ever going to return?

On 16/02/2019 at 12:31, Blue said:

I talked to him on Facebook a while back. I'm sure he'll be back at some point but for now all members deserve their breaks.

We all deserve a break but his absence is bordering on retirement now... tell him I said to get his arse back on here because I need to know what clothing ranges to look out for in the the Spring... also I am finding the posts on here waaaaayyyyyyyy too short these days... also I need to give him my Shark Hoover review that the missus made me buy... Something I only agreed too because it had the word 'Shark' on it... 

• Haha 1

On 17/02/2019 at 14:06, Bluewolf said:

We all deserve a break but his absence is bordering on retirement now... tell him I said to get his arse back on here because I need to know what clothing ranges to look out for in the the Spring... also I am finding the posts on here waaaaayyyyyyyy too short these days... also I need to give him my Shark Hoover review that the missus made me buy... Something I only agreed too because it had the word 'Shark' on it... 

When you took months to make the switch to this forum we all thought you had been put in a retirement home.

Edited by Berserker
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Berserker said:

When you took months to made the switch to this forum we all thought you had been put in a retirement home.

That's never going to happen.... no old peoples home built so far that could keep me from wandering off by myself and getting lost... 

I did have to take a bit of time out to get some personal stuff sorted but when I tried to log back on to the old forum it was no longer there... then just by chance I had logged into one of my old e-mail accounts to double check something else and saw this e-mail from young @Batard who gave me the link to here.. 

Edited by Bluewolf
  • Like 1