talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

• Subscriber

O.o It had me bloody confused xD

A bit like @Batard's avatar O.o

This man's mirror selfie created an optical illusion that is seriously freaking out the internet

Frank Olito

When Shawn Reischauer and his brother visited Illinois for the holidays, they took a mirror selfie video - and the result was not what they expected.

The video became a confusing optical illusion and went viral on Instagram, garnering over a million views (as reported on by Metro) in a couple of days and seriously baffling the internet.

In the video, you can see Reischauer looking at himself in a mirror until the camera zooms out to reveal another version of Reischauer looking at himself in a mirror. The camera zooms out again to show a third version of him until it pans to the right and shows a fourth Reischauer standing in front of no mirror.

Take a look at the confusing footage below. 

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/offbeat/this-mans-mirror-selfie-created-an-optical-illusion-that-is-seriously-freaking-out-the-internet/ar-BBUwrLe

• Haha 1

On 07/03/2019 at 12:17, Bluewolf said:

If this is Germany's idea of technology that the rest of Europe need to be catching up with you can shove it up your bum... 

https://metro.co.uk/2019/03/07/bmws-pedestrian-detection-system-works-really-really-badly-8835917/

"The mitsubishi outlander only received a basic rating" he says as it smashes a mannequin to pieces xD That's basic? Doesn't look very efficient.

Edited by ...Dan

• Subscriber
47 minutes ago, Stan said:

Happy birthday to one of my favourite members of the forum, especially from Football League days back on the old site! Have a good one @StefBWFC

I call him the 'Upside Down Man' looking at his avatar, ɟǝʇs ʎɐpɥʇɹıq ʎddɐɥ anyway :ay:

Happy_Birthday_Down_Under_Shower_Curtain

1940079-40797074-640-360.thumb.jpg.590c6

Edited by CaaC - John

19 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

I'm not sure mate, he just randomly disappeared a few months ago and hasn't been seen since.

I think @Stan said there was some kind of disagreement between him and another staff member and he decided to take a break?

• Administrator
1 hour ago, ...Dan said:

I think @Stan said there was some kind of disagreement between him and another staff member and he decided to take a break?

Nah, between him and another member and voluntarily left. 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

Just to clear up SirB is on a break, he's not left full time. There were a few things that added to his decision I think, but without wanting to speak for him I don't think he has a problem with anyone on the staff panel. 

Second this. He is on a voluntary break, we respect his decision but hope he returns in due time 

On 27/01/2019 at 16:42, kapisevicius said:

Give me names of some noteworthy travellers who document and share their adventures on YouTube. I already know a few excellent Polish youtubers and now I'm looking for some English-speaking people.

Karl Watson Travel Documentaries. My travel films were inspired by him.