talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Azeem said:

Apart from the random meltdowns @Spike is one of the intelligent Australian here :coffee:

2 hours ago, The Rebel CRS said:

That's hardly difficult though when you consider the state of the competition :ph34r:

On a serious note, Spike is a great member, same with the other Aussie cunts on here. We have a great set of lads.

Agreed. 

Just now, nudge said:

I made a mistake of going out for lunch today and the town was full of people celebrating New Year. 

2759852_0.jpg

Haha - reminds me of this book I read, as I'm considered an introvert. 

Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking

41W++kKGB9L._SY346_.jpg

I guess I have a lucky birthday, I seem to share the same birthday as a few very famous football legends. 

Feb 5th
C. Ronaldo
Neymar
Carlos Tevez
Ghorghe Hagi
de Vrij
Arriola
Januzaj
Palacio
Billy Sharp
Jordan Rhodes
Corluka

There sure are a few crazy people about... After just one date she broke into his home and took a bath while he was away, the police found a butchers knife on the front seat of her car when they came to remove her... he probably got frightened off the idea of a second date when at dinner she took just 3 bites to finish of a rare 48oz steak and licked her lips like a vampire.. 

An Arizona woman who allegedly sent 159,000 text messages to a man and broke into his home after they went on a single date believes a jury will find her innocent. 

Jacqueline Ades was found mentally incompetent to stand trial in March. But she wants a jury to hear her case, believing they will even order her to marry the man. 

'They're going to say, "You're not guilty and on top of it we, like, demand that you two get married,"' Ades told The Arizona Republic in a new jailhouse interview. 

Ades has been behind bars at the Maricopa County Estrella Jail since May 2018 after she allegedly stalked and harassed the man for 10 months. 

She sent him threatening text messages including one that read: 'I'd make sushi outta ur kidneys n chopsticks outta ur hand bones (sic)'. 

Another one read: 'Oh what would I do w ur blood! Id wanna bathe in it'. 

• Confused 1

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

There sure are a few crazy people about... After just one date she broke into his home and took a bath while he was away, the police found a butchers knife on the front seat of her car when they came to remove her... he probably got frightened off the idea of a second date when at dinner she took just 3 bites to finish of a rare 48oz steak and licked her lips like a vampire.. 

An Arizona woman who allegedly sent 159,000 text messages to a man and broke into his home after they went on a single date believes a jury will find her innocent. 

Jacqueline Ades was found mentally incompetent to stand trial in March. But she wants a jury to hear her case, believing they will even order her to marry the man. 

'They're going to say, "You're not guilty and on top of it we, like, demand that you two get married,"' Ades told The Arizona Republic in a new jailhouse interview. 

Ades has been behind bars at the Maricopa County Estrella Jail since May 2018 after she allegedly stalked and harassed the man for 10 months. 

She sent him threatening text messages including one that read: 'I'd make sushi outta ur kidneys n chopsticks outta ur hand bones (sic)'. 

Another one read: 'Oh what would I do w ur blood! Id wanna bathe in it'. 

I'm willing to bet they met online :ph34r:

1 hour ago, nudge said:

I'm willing to bet they met online :ph34r:

A warning for @Stan there if ever I saw one... I like a woman who can cook just like any man but I would not expect to be part of the menu.. last thing I would want is to wake up laid across a table with an apple in my mouth while she nibbled on my bits and started sucking out all my juicy goodness... 

Edited by Bluewolf
  • Haha 2

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

A waning for @Stan there if ever I saw one... I like a woman who can cook just like any man but I would not expect to be part of the menu.. last thing I would want is to wake up laid across a table with an apple in my mouth while she nibbled on my bits and started sucking out all my juicy goodness... 

Sounds like you've got in to @MUFC or @Devil-Dick Willie head there and accessed their wild thoughts... 

• Wow 1

1 hour ago, Stan said:

Not quite a big job as the garden project by @Bluewolf that time but jetwashed the patio this morning and I'm knackered now xD

Incoming comment from him 'Pfft, the youth of today!' :ph34r:

Did both of mine yesterday funny enough, It was not planned but the weather was great so did the patio and garden area then gave the house decking area the once over.. took me most of the day on and off.. 

On a funny note we were trying to fathom out why the hell the washer was not working for about 15 minutes and I actually thought it was broken when I first got it out only for my son to come down and ask is it switched on?? The other half plugged it in but never flicked the switch on.. and there was her grabbing it off me thinking it was me.. I think my smirk said all that was needed there... 

• Upvote 1

• Administrator
20 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Did both of mine yesterday funny enough, It was not planned but the weather was great so did the patio and garden area then gave the house decking area the once over.. took me most of the day on and off.. 

On a funny note we were trying to fathom out why the hell the washer was not working for about 15 minutes and I actually thought it was broken when I first got it out only for my son to come down and ask is it switched on?? The other half plugged it in but never flicked the switch on.. and there was her grabbing it off me thinking it was me.. I think my smirk said all that was needed there... 

Weirdly enough our neighbour did his yesterday too and I had no idea. 

Think might do our driveway next and make sure it's switched on ;)

Cleaned the outside of the windows too and found it all very therapeutic really. 

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Azeem said:

I'm so depressed these days with the shit going around the world especially what happened in Sri Lanka and some family issues on my head i just wanna run away from everything 

Never think that way buddy, life goes on and just be thankful you have loved ones around you when and if you need them, this is a wicked old world we live in and evil has been going on for thousands of years.

• Administrator
7 hours ago, Azeem said:

I'm so depressed these days with the shit going around the world especially what happened in Sri Lanka and some family issues on my head i just wanna run away from everything 

If you need to talk, PM me. 

Depression is not an easy thing to deal with mate, let alone doing it alone :(

• Upvote 1

• Administrator
On 17/04/2019 at 16:26, Eco said:

Haha - reminds me of this book I read, as I'm considered an introvert. 

Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking

41W++kKGB9L._SY346_.jpg

I have that on my audible playlist. Any good?

On 20/04/2019 at 10:35, Stan said:

Screenshot_20190420-143354~01.png

I don't see it, perhaps for the coma. It's because of the likes of David and Andre Silva?

10 hours ago, Azeem said:

It'll get better mate, you can also drop a PM if you need to talk.