talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

I loved the IT Crowd but really dislike Richard Ayoade in person. I will give this a watch though as Nish Kumar is awesome and obviously Porto would be a great episode to watch with the Mrs. - thanks for letting me know mate :).

Pleasure! Never been but have considered it before. Looks like a beautiful place albeit quite expensive (the bridges look amazing though). The room they stayed in looked tiny but cost nearly £200/night (!!). Not sure time of year or location but seemed quite pricey. 

There's one bit where it looked like they ate some very unhealthy food (fried eggs, bread, meat topped with cheese) and it made me seriously want it xD

My two daughters were up bright and early this morning annoying me while I was trying to have a peaceful cup of coffee in the early morning quiet of the day and my youngest recently picked me up a few bits while she was out shopping the other day and couldn't help but pass comment to my other daughter how it's funny that I transferred the exact amount I owed her in to her account ( £7 ) and nothing more... " you would think Dad might round it up to a tenner wouldn't you, but he gives you just the right amount" she said.. 

I had to laugh... a couple of weeks ago she passed her driving test and got herself a cheap little runaround so I asked her how much the car cost and she said £960 and I asked her why she didn't round it up to a £1000??? and she said "because that's what it cost" 

"Exactly" I said... B|

Edited by Bluewolf

On 23/04/2019 at 19:52, Spike said:

How different are the new recipes for lucozade and ribena? I haven’t had them in years and I was feeling nostalgic for them recently. I don’t want to try them if they are shit now, though

fuck yas then, don't answer me question ya dog cuntz

• Administrator
4 hours ago, Spike said:

fuck yas then, don't answer me question ya dog cuntz

How long ago did you last have them? 

I didn't even know they had new recipes xD

Only ever drink orange Lucozade for a hangover so definitely don't notice. 

7 hours ago, Stan said:

How long ago did you last have them? 

I didn't even know they had new recipes xD

Only ever drink orange Lucozade for a hangover so definitely don't notice. 

Years easily. At least 5 years to a decade

• Subscriber

Delete this if not allowed :)

Currently working on a new podcast where me and a friend or two are going to try and do the 92 over a couple of seasons. Chat to fans of each club, review the stadium and play silly games with each other and other fans.

It's called The 92 Podcast (search it on Twitter/Instagram) - but I'm doing a survey at the moment. It'll literally take a minute to complete if you fancy it: https://t.co/nsjyZPLeT2?amp=1

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber

HOLY SHIT  :dam:  xD

913981531_DONTDELETE.thumb.png.18c189f5385b7271d415dda18c337abc.png

Solid gold and yours to use - a throne fit for a palace

AAAQBcA.img?h=450&w=799&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f

© Reuters The piece was installed in the Guggenheim Museum for more than a year

A palace is a fitting place for a throne, and there will soon be a gold one at Blenheim Palace.

An 18-karat gold, fully-functioning toilet is be installed this autumn, and visitors in need of a comfort break will be able to use it.

Made by artist Maurizio Cattelan in 2016, it will be opposite the room in which Winston Churchill was born.

Donald Trump was offered it after being told he could not borrow a fragile Van Gogh to hang in the White House.

Founder of the Blenheim Art Foundation, Edward Spencer-Churchill, said it would be a novelty - even for him.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/offbeat/solid-gold-and-yours-to-use-a-throne-fit-for-a-palace/ar-AAAQIzd?ocid=chromentp