talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

52 minutes ago, Stan said:

The only bit I hate about the injection is how numb your face feels after it for the rest of the day. End up dribbling like you've just had a stroke.

I don't mind it too much to be honest. It's not too bad when it's in your mouth. It's horrible when you have it injected into your finger, it burns like fuck while they are injecting it. Horrible feeling.

5 minutes ago, nudge said:

Jesus Christ.

And congratulations!

American wedding 

Do you take him as your lawful husband for better and for worse ?

' Ehhh More or less..... '

Dude you seriously wanna marry her ?

' Weeeell emmm.....'

• Haha 1

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Looks like a Staffie mate... not sure why you would buy a dog you didn't know the breed of though before purchase??? strange that

Whooosh!

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

Not really mate... same type picture that was posted up a while ago about finding a spider down the toilet if anyone remembers it.. 

Haha thought you genuinely missed it :P 

1 hour ago, CaaC - John said:

Jesus pal, I hope you and your family are ok? 

Yeah we're all good. Thanks for the concern. It was only felt here in Lima, the damage is all the way in the Amazon. At the worst it woke everyone up though given it happened at 2 AM!

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Grizzly21 said:

Yeah we're all good. Thanks for the concern. It was only felt here in Lima, the damage is all the way in the Amazon. At the worst it woke everyone up though given it happened at 2 AM!

We don't get that many in our neck of the woods but if we did they would just be minor ones and more than likely you would not have known until you heard about it on the local news reports.  

download.thumb.png.0cf9e9a44eeca34ebe25a70c3a5d37dc.png

6 minutes ago, CaaC - John said:

We don't get that many in our neck of the woods but if we did they would just be minor ones and more than likely you would not have known until you heard about it on the local news reports.  

download.thumb.png.0cf9e9a44eeca34ebe25a70c3a5d37dc.png

People freak out like if it was the end of the world too. We got one in Toronto back in 2010. It was 5.4 but everyone was so shocked by it due to the rarity.

We might be on the pacific ocean but we actually don't get too many quakes here. Southern Peru is more prone to them. However, the pacific ring of fire never rests. We were due a big one, which we haven't had since 2007.

When I got in from work last night there was a big bunch of flowers in the sink... I wandered over and had a look and said "who's are those like?" the missus said "They are mine" then tried to give me her slightly suspicious/mysterious look so I thought go on then I will have a nibble at it...  "Got a secret admirer have we" I said, " Might have" she replied... "Good" I said... "takes some of the pressure off of me then" B|

• Haha 2

• Administrator

Had one of those days at work where it was busy & productive yet couldn't wait til the end of the day and now I just want/need a cold refreshing beer & absolutely devour it.

• Upvote 1

Speaking of work -Looks like I'll be making the transition into working for my father-in-law's company, starting in the next few months. 

About double the pay, 100% working from home, and being able to work with all aspects of technology, not just the security side of it.  On average, I'll be going from working 50 hours/week, to roughly 30. 

I figured this would come sooner or later, but last night the conversation happened and we agreed to terms. 

• Upvote 1

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Eco said:

Speaking of work -Looks like I'll be making the transition into working for my father-in-law's company, starting in the next few months. 

About double the pay, 100% working from home, and being able to work with all aspects of technology, not just the security side of it.  On average, I'll be going from working 50 hours/week, to roughly 30. 

I figured this would come sooner or later, but last night the conversation happened and we agreed to terms. 

Congratulations :) 

• Upvote 1