talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

• Subscriber

Just saw this on the ITV Evening News, bloody hell, how the hell can you lose control of a ship that size!! :o

340420589_DONTDELETE.thumb.png.610faeb8f4b173fea60648fc410d4272.png

Venice crash reignites calls for cruise ship ban

A cruise ship crash in Venice has reignited calls for large vessels to be banned from the city's Giudecca canal.

Four people were injured on Sunday when the MSC Opera - a 275m long (900ft) ship - collided with a dock and a small tourist boat after losing control.

Critics say such ships pose a conservation risk to the lagoon city, pollute its waters and mar its beauty.

Ministers said the crash proved the need for a ban on liners, and that they were working to resolve the problem.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-48489158

1 minute ago, Grizzly21 said:

My final week in Peru before moving back to Canada :( 

I thought you were excited? 

Anyways, I have about a month left in my job before my new gig. Still crazy to think that I'm about to get about 20 hours of my life back and not sitting at a desk allllllllll day. 

Just now, Eco said:

I thought you were excited? 

Anyways, I have about a month left in my job before my new gig. Still crazy to think that I'm about to get about 20 hours of my life back and not sitting at a desk allllllllll day. 

I am and I'm also not.

I'm happy to go live with my parents again and excited for my new college career, but I'm particularly not looking forward to living in a descentralized location where public transport is terrible and you need a car to go everywhere.

I'm also a bit sad cos I made a lot of friends here and I'm going to miss them. I feel people here are a lot more approachable.

Overall both are great countries and I certainly have my nitpicks about both, but I am mostly just sad to leaving this lifestyle and all the people I've gained support from. It's tough to start a new life, in other words.

• Subscriber

xD

1219795573_DONTDELETE.thumb.png.da3611444ce84cf5bdcf882119dece26.png

A man leaves rucksack full of drugs on a tram - along with his name and address

AACA35y.img?h=496&w=799&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f

Police have poked fun at a man who left a rucksack full of drugs on a tram - along with his name and address. 

Greater Manchester Police shared the error on Facebook with the title: ‘Deal or No Deal???’

The post on the GMP Trafford North Facebook page shows the rucksack and multiple small plastic bags with white powder inside, along with a Community Payback card with the person’s name blanked out.

AACzWl6.img?h=492&w=799&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/offbeat/man-leaves-rucksack-full-of-drugs-on-tram-along-with-his-name-and-address/ar-AACACZR?li=AAnZ9Ug

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

xD

1219795573_DONTDELETE.thumb.png.da3611444ce84cf5bdcf882119dece26.png

A man leaves rucksack full of drugs on a tram - along with his name and address

AACA35y.img?h=496&w=799&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f

Police have poked fun at a man who left a rucksack full of drugs on a tram - along with his name and address. 

Greater Manchester Police shared the error on Facebook with the title: ‘Deal or No Deal???’

The post on the GMP Trafford North Facebook page shows the rucksack and multiple small plastic bags with white powder inside, along with a Community Payback card with the person’s name blanked out.

AACzWl6.img?h=492&w=799&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/offbeat/man-leaves-rucksack-full-of-drugs-on-tram-along-with-his-name-and-address/ar-AACACZR?li=AAnZ9Ug

What a fucktard

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

Speaking of Lithuanians, there is one the site I'm working on now called Andrius(spelling?) but pronouncing his name is impossible. I just call him "Freddy" as it's easier xD

@nudge

Just pronounce it like "Andrews"; it's pretty close.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, CaaC (John) said:

xD

Some people shouldn't be allowed to drive. Either side of him is bushes/grass. You could easily drive about half a foot into either of them and be fine. Turning this 254 point turn into no more than 5.

• Subscriber

39556658_DONTDELETE.thumb.png.6d96d460b71f42464de63c59f05b3a24.png

Police Find 2,000 Cannabis Plants In Abandoned Gala Bingo Hall

Police officers hit the jackpot last week when they uncovered a massive cannabis farm worth almost £3m hidden in an old bingo hall.

Officers seized 2,000 plants and growing equipment during the raid at the Gala Bingo Hall in Kettering, Northampton, on Friday.

Shocking photographs shared by local authorities show that not an inch of floor space was spared in the operation, with rows of cannabis plants and sophisticated hydroponic cultivation equipment filling the building.

According to Northamptonshire Police, the entire haul could have been worth around £2.8 million a year.

Suspicions were first raised that something wasn't quite right with the property when officers smelled cannabis coming from the derelict building, in Kettering High Street, which closed in January.

More