talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Stan said:

Happy Father's Day to all the dads on here! 

2 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

Just waiting @Stan in getting invaded by our son & daughter with grandsons in tow the same as when it was Mothers day.

Our son & grandson have just arrived, Lovely Jubilee from my son, a litre bottle of my favourite sherry......BUUUURRRRRPPPP and a Del Boy mug from our grandson  :banana: :D

20190616_113052.jpg.b8b04b6e338b93ff7054540fd9141e86.jpg

• Wow 1
  • Upvote 2

• Subscriber

Whoever parked their car here for the day or weekend and had the intention of picking it up later on will have a lot of cleaning to do, saw this when I was waiting for a bus 2 hours ago, us locals around here call this stretch of road beside Leith Links Park 'Bird Shit Paradise', you name it, Gulls, Pigeons, Crows love these tree branches and this is what happens...xD

20190617_101029.jpg.e4e31704968b07775c49ef4fdc1d55d7.jpg20190617_100944.jpg.645c0cc2be178857a7406d51bec252bc.jpg

On 16/06/2019 at 09:52, CaaC (John) said:

39556658_DONTDELETE.thumb.png.6d96d460b71f42464de63c59f05b3a24.png

Police Find 2,000 Cannabis Plants In Abandoned Gala Bingo Hall

Police officers hit the jackpot last week when they uncovered a massive cannabis farm worth almost £3m hidden in an old bingo hall.

Officers seized 2,000 plants and growing equipment during the raid at the Gala Bingo Hall in Kettering, Northampton, on Friday.

Shocking photographs shared by local authorities show that not an inch of floor space was spared in the operation, with rows of cannabis plants and sophisticated hydroponic cultivation equipment filling the building.

According to Northamptonshire Police, the entire haul could have been worth around £2.8 million a year.

Suspicions were first raised that something wasn't quite right with the property when officers smelled cannabis coming from the derelict building, in Kettering High Street, which closed in January.

More

I hate it when coppers seize weed. Such a waste.

Edited by The Rebel CRS
  • Haha 1

• Subscriber
24 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

I hate it when coppers seize weed. Such a waste.

I have only ever smoked or tried that stuff once down Southend when me and the wife was visiting my works buddy and his wife, I was half-pissed on wine when we arrived and he had booze and I got REALLY pissed and apparently, I was smoking this weed stuff and the wife gave me fucking hell the next morning as she said it took her 30 minutes to get me back home and we only lived 2 streets away from my works buddies house, she said I was weaving all over the place and singing like a bloody opera singer with his finger stuck up his arse!!, never again.

My buddy Ray said at work on the Monday that he was laughing his arse off at me being pissed as a newt and high as a kite and I told him never again I would smoke that stuff as the next morning I had a raging headache with all the booze and weed the night before and the wife screaming at me like a demented Scottish wild cat.   O.o

Edited by CaaC (John)
Spelling corrections

3 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

I have only ever smoked or tried that stuff once down Southend when me and the wife was visiting my works buddy and his wife, I was half-pissed on wine when we arrived and he had booze and I got REALLY pissed and apparently, I was smoking this weed stuff and the wife gave me fucking hell the next morning as she said it took her 30 minutes to get me back home and we only lived 2 streets away from my works buddies house, she said I was weaving all over the place and singing like a bloody opera singer with his finger stuck up his arse!!, never again.

My buddy Ray said at work on the Monday that he was laughing his arse off at me being pissed as a newt and high as a kite and I told him never again I would smoke that stuff as the next morning I had a raging headache with all the booze and weed the night before and the wife screaming at me like a demented Scottish wild cat.   O.o

I remember the first ever time I smoked weed. I was a teenager, I went around to an older kid's house(probably 3/4 years older or so) with a mate and we ended up smoking some pipes with him. I couldn't stop laughing and there was no reason at all why I was laughing. The uncontrollable giggles you get after first ever smoking weed is brilliant, although that's not an affect I've had off it for a long time and when you aren't. It just chills me out these days and it's what I use it for. Perfect after a stressful day. It's the reason I started smoking it again after not doing so for years. Back then it would be the pipes and bongs but it's strictly spliffs(or blunts) nowadays. I wouldn't mind having a go of those dabs with @Dr. Gonzo and @José though..

Smoking it after drinking when you're not used to it is quite brave to say the least as it's not the ideal mix for most people. I'm not surprised you were smashed xD

Edited by The Rebel CRS
  • Upvote 1

Smoking after drinking used to absolutely kill me. Basically would make me melt into my sofa and I'd wake up the next morning thinking "what the fuck why am I on the sofa."

@The Rebel CRS, the only thing I've had that's come close to the uncontrollable giggles the first time after getting high was my first time doing dabs. But that also ended as I increased the shit out of my body's THC tolerance by dabbing constantly :( 

10 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Smoking after drinking used to absolutely kill me. Basically would make me melt into my sofa and I'd wake up the next morning thinking "what the fuck why am I on the sofa."

@The Rebel CRS, the only thing I've had that's come close to the uncontrollable giggles the first time after getting high was my first time doing dabs. But that also ended as I increased the shit out of my body's THC tolerance by dabbing constantly :( 

Have you ever tried shrooms? The first time I had them was even worse for giggles. I was genuinely nearly dead from laughter, even though nothing was even funny. Great times, although the last time I had shrooms(which was about 12 years ago), I had a bad trip and it put me off them.

Edited by The Rebel CRS

2 hours ago, The Rebel CRS said:

Have you ever tried shrooms? The first time I had them was even worse for giggles. I was genuinely nearly dead from laughter, even though nothing was even funny. Great times, although the last time I had shrooms(which was about 12 years ago), I had a bad trip and it put me off them.

Back in my youth it was not uncommon for us to take the cars down the coast after a night out down the pub and stay there overnight well we made our way down to Brighton one night and some of us got caught messing about in the little theme park bit, Me and a mate were at the top of this big slide hiding behind a big clown face so we never got spotted but after they buggered off a few of us just sat in the cars and a few of the blokes I was with in the back started smoking something and they ended up laughing and laughing at fuck all... It was crazy to watch, I had to get out in the end and go sit on the beach just to get some fresh air and escape the insanity.. xD

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

Back in my youth it was not uncommon for us to take the cars down the coast after a night out down the pub and stay there overnight well we made our way down to Brighton one night and some of us got caught messing about in the little theme park bit, Me and a mate were at the top of this big slide hiding behind a big clown face so we never got spotted but after they buggered off a few of us just sat in the cars and a few of the blokes I was with in the back started smoking something and they ended up laughing and laughing at fuck all... It was crazy to watch, I had to get out in the end and go sit on the beach just to get some fresh air and escape the insanity.. xD

Literally everything and anything is hilarious, although shit like that(magic mushrooms) don't agree with me anymore and would likely turn me into a paranoid mess for 4/5 hours.

• Subscriber

What a bitch, watching This Morning and this lady is raving on how she got a free nose job on the DHS by faking depression, I checked on Google and she has even sold her story to the bloody Sun!!!! £7,000 compliments of the DHS.

There are people out there who can't get fuck all free from the DHS when they have genuine illnesses and this lady gets a new nose job and bragging on about it, I hope the authorities see or hear about this and make her pay the £7 grand back and slam her up for a while in nick.

58 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I used to like SF as a city a lot. Now I hate it. I’m pretty sure I’ve changed more than the city, but that’s weird 

San Francisco is the place I've felt the most unsafe in the world. The touristy/cultural areas are great, and there are some incredible places nearby, but there are parts of the city itself I'd avoid like the plague

2 hours ago, Burning Gold said:

San Francisco is the place I've felt the most unsafe in the world. The touristy/cultural areas are great, and there are some incredible places nearby, but there are parts of the city itself I'd avoid like the plague

Yeah that’s a bit weird mate, it’s not that unsafe. It’s just filthy for a place that’s so expensive in every regard.

Also it’s Mexican food is dogshite.

Then again I just cruise around Tijuana every other weekend, so we might have different ideas on what’s safe and what isn’t.

• Subscriber

Bloody hell, I could not make this one up if I tried, and again, I am glad I don't drive.

1066309984_DONTDELETE.thumb.png.30ff8eacc8cabb05496c1d9bdaf4e76d.png

Driving Instructor Killed After Being Run Over By Woman Taking Test

A driving test examiner has been killed after being run over by a 68-year-old woman taking her driving test in Poland, local police have confirmed.

The incident took place at around 1.30pm on Monday 24 June in the southern Polish city of Rybnik, with police saying the 35-year-old man was run over while the woman was being tested on a series of manoeuvres.

At the time he was struck, police believe the examiner was testing another candidate.

The official statement from local police stated that the man sadly died from his injuries, referring to the incident as a 'tragic event'.

The statement roughly translates as: "On the manoeuvre square of the Rybnik branch of the Provincial Traffic Center there was a tragic incident. The car, driven by a 68-year-old woman who passed her driving test, knocked off a 35-year-old examiner.

"Unfortunately, the man died due to injuries.

"The Rybnik investigators, under the supervision of the prosecutor, explain the reasons, course and circumstances of this tragic event."

The statement continues: "The event took place around 1.30 pm on the manoeuvre square of the Voivodeship Road Traffic Center at Ekonomiczna Street in Rybnik.

"Preliminary findings indicate that a 68-year-old woman who was in the course of taking her driving test was accredited by a 35-year-old examiner. Unfortunately, the man died due to injuries.

"During the incident, the man was most likely to examine another person. The reasons, course and circumstances of this tragic event are explained by the Rybnik investigators and the prosecutor's office."

Speaking with news channel TVP Info, deputy police commissioner Ryszard Czepczor said that the circumstances of how the incident occurred were still unclear and that unnamed woman was in 'shock' and thus difficult to interview.

Czepczor said: "A 68-year-old woman, in circumstances which are unknown at the present time, hit the examiner, who unfortunately as a result of his injuries died at the scene."

"When we spoke to the woman she was in a state of shock and because of that speaking to her would be quite difficult."

Footage from the TVP Info news report showed the car involved in the accident being loaded onto a truck to be hauled away.

The front bumper and number plate can be seen hanging off of the vehicle.

https://www.ladbible.com/news/news-driving-instructor-killed-after-being-run-over-by-woman-taking-test-20190626?source=twitter