talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

We have a lot of members on this forum that are no doubt tired of seeing the same bullshit every month, myself included.

When I don't like someone, I don't go out of my way to make it public and bait them. I ignore them because I'm not 13 years old.

Deal with it.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Rab said:

We have a lot of members on this forum that are no doubt tired of seeing the same bullshit every month.

When I don't like someone, I don't go out of my way to make it public and bait them. I ignore them because I'm not 13 years old.

Deal with it.

Yawn

You say this yet allow Teso to get away with everything on the forum.

The status was warranted because I got annoyed at the fact that I tried to keep a truce and got seemingly attacked. 

Just as you are tired of seeing the "same bullshit" I am tired of having to deal with the "same bullshit" as well.

Personally I'm not going to sit here and whinge over my status being deleted but you just proved my point one step more. I look forward to my warning now.

3 minutes ago, Grizzly21 said:

Yawn

You say this yet allow Teso to get away with everything on the forum.

The status was warranted because I got annoyed at the fact that I tried to keep a truce and got seemingly attacked. 

Just as you are tired of seeing the "same bullshit" I am tired of having to deal with the "same bullshit" as well.

Personally I'm not going to sit here and whinge over my status being deleted but you just proved my point one step more. I look forward to my warning now.

Please don't memberate.

Thank you.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Grizzly21 said:

Exactly the response I was expecting xD

If you have any more concerns on this matter, PM me or another member of staff. 

Please don't continue this in this thread or any other thread.

Thank you.

• Upvote 1

Freedom of speech is so limited on here. @Rab you are the Infantino of this place.

I have no problem with your rules and I am not in control so I don't have a say (nor give a shit), but you wonder why someone like Storts leaves then continue to delete opinionated posts.

Maybe if you would just listen to members instead of having a final say without letting someone else give their view on the matter.

Anyways that is the last I'll say on the matter. I tried to keep a truce on things but it's just made harder sometimes. We may have disagreements but ultimately I'm not in control.

You say that you're not going to say anymore although this is the 3rd post (2nd was deleted) saying that you're not going say anymore. Yet here we are.

Grow the fuck up, thanks. I fully expect a 4th because you don't know when to stop

• Haha 1

Coming from the person that can't accept criticism and deletes anything that bothers them.

"Personally I'm not going to sit here and whinge over my status being deleted." - Grizzly 16 minutes ago.

"Anyways that is the last I'll say on the matter. " - Grizzly 5 minutes ago.

• Haha 1

Just now, Rab said:

"Personally I'm not going to sit here and whinge over my status being deleted." - Grizzly 16 minutes ago.

"Anyways that is the last I'll say on the matter. " - Grizzly 5 minutes ago.

This is what happens when someone runs out of arguments. Well done :congrats:

This is what happens when someone runs out of arguments. Well done :congrats:

"Personally I'm not going to sit here and whinge over my status being deleted." - Grizzly 17 minutes ago.

"Anyways that is the last I'll say on the matter. " - Grizzly 6 minutes ago.

1 minute ago, Grizzly21 said:

*sigh*

"Personally I'm not going to sit here and whinge over my status being deleted." - Grizzly 21 minutes ago.

"Anyways that is the last I'll say on the matter. " - Grizzly 10 minutes ago.

3 minutes ago, Rab said:

"Personally I'm not going to sit here and whinge over my status being deleted." - Grizzly 17 minutes ago.

"Anyways that is the last I'll say on the matter. " - Grizzly 6 minutes ago.

"When I don't like someone, I don't go out of my way to make it public and bait them." - Rab 23 minutes ago

"Please don't continue this in this thread or any other thread." - Rab 19 minutes ago

Funny thing is, I'm actually one of the few who do like you.

Although I've asked you multiple times to stop, then showed you that you don't know when to stop and you're still going.

Stop.

Just now, Rab said:

Funny thing is, I'm actually one of the few who do like you.

I mean, I am not trying to sound arrogant, but I don't think is is true anymore. xD

• Administrator
41 minutes ago, Rab said:

I was blatantly pointing out to him that he doesn't know when to stop. I even used his OWN words against him. None of it registered.

Blows my mind man.

Then he made up fake quotes doing the same thing shortly after criticising you for 'running out of arguments' xD