talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, The Rebel CRS said:

The diameter of the line in millimetres.

shimano_baitrunner_dl_reel_3_1.jpg

0.30mm - 500 meters

0.33 - ??? meters

0.35mm - 350 meters

I suppose 400 would do it either way, even if it's not exact as it would be approximately that.

When I calculate how much space would be taken up by 500 metres of 0.3mm line, it isnt exactly the same as 350m of 0.35mm line, so it has to be an approximation. My exact measurement was 397.5 metres of line so 400m is a safe bet.

Now that Mia's legs have got a bit longer she has worked out how to shuffle herself across the room in her little relaxing chair, she leans right forward on the edge of it and scoots along until she reaches what she wants to get... funny stuff to watch xD 

• Haha 3

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

Now that Mia's legs have got a bit longer she has worked out how to shuffle herself across the room in her little relaxing chair, she leans right forward on the edge of it and scoots along until she reaches what she wants to get... funny stuff to watch xD 

It is great to watch that, I saw Conner (grandson now13) when he was just a year old on his First Birthday in his relaxing chair, one of the wee girls was playing with one of his Birthday toys at his Birthday party, she must have been around 5 years old, he saw her and scooted over and pulled her hair, I pissed myself laughing. :4_joy: 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, CaaC (John) said:

It is great to watch that, I saw Conner (grandson now13) when he was just a year old on his First Birthday in his relaxing chair, one of the wee girls was playing with one of his Birthday toys at his Birthday party, she must have been around 5 years old, he saw her and scooted over and pulled her hair, I pissed myself laughing. :4_joy: 

There was some hair pulling going on here as well last night funny enough when Mia slid up behind Leelah and grabbed her hair and pulled it right back.. Leelah was not impressed I can tell you.. They were fighting over the iPad the other night as well on the sofa which was just as funny.. Mia kept reaching over and tapping the screen while Leelah was trying to watch something.. xD

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

There was some hair pulling going on here as well last night funny enough when Mia slid up behind Leelah and grabbed her hair and pulled it right back.. Leelah was not impressed I can tell you.. They were fighting over the iPad the other night as well on the sofa which was just as funny.. Mia kept reaching over and tapping the screen while Leelah was trying to watch something.. xD

It's funny how you look back on things, the photo of wee Kaiden and me when he was just under a year old, the highchair he is sitting in, his big brother Conner (13) and his wee nephew (12) have sat in that same highchair when they were the same age and fed me or the wife some of his nosh when we were babysitting or having a visit from our son or daughter. 

It was a sad day for me when I was clearing the cupboard downstairs out and saw it sitting there all by its lonesome self, all dusty and I decided to get rid of it. :(

1506889_10203748131519630_4140346733691812171_n.thumb.jpg.c354ed16e20ad75ba7a7cd08ec75cb44.jpg10613146_10203748130959616_1090573618498506769_n.thumb.jpg.3528b6083bd8911344022b886bdd4ba1.jpg

• Upvote 2

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Cicero said:

Google ‘why were cornflakes invented’ 

You’re welcome 

Knew there was a reason I never wanked in to my cornflakes. His plan worked. 

Had my mate down from Notts yesterday for a stopover before going on to Coventry to say goodbye to one of his old workmates... turns out his mate got bitten by a dog a couple of weeks ago and after giving him his tetanus they took some blood samples to check everything was ok  and that was on a Friday, by Monday they called him back in to tell him the results had shown up a problem and he has been given just 2 weeks left to live... unreal.. he says he feels fine and is still laughing and joking like he normally would, told my mate to hurry up because his time is nearly up and all that... only in his 40's as well.. 

How devastating is that.. 

• Sad 4

• Subscriber
10 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Had my mate down from Notts yesterday for a stopover before going on to Coventry to say goodbye to one of his old workmates... turns out his mate got bitten by a dog a couple of weeks ago and after giving him his tetanus they took some blood samples to check everything was ok  and that was on a Friday, by Monday they called him back in to tell him the results had shown up a problem and he has been given just 2 weeks left to live... unreal.. he says he feels fine and is still laughing and joking like he normally would, told my mate to hurry up because his time is nearly up and all that... only in his 40's as well.. 

How devastating is that.. 

Jesus, I bet that hit you for six, it would have me  :(

2 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Jesus, I bet that hit you for six, it would have me  :(

Well I don't know the bloke he is my mates mate but it hit him pretty hard, can't imagine how you would handle getting news like that to be honest.. Think I would rather not know, if the dog had not bitten him he never would have known... 

• Administrator
On 17/08/2019 at 07:37, Stick With Azeem said:

This year's new comer of the year award will be really interesting, so many great contenders already

Was thinking this as well. Decent bunch have joined up this year so far.

Also, @Bluewolf that's horrible :(