talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

Hi guys. Apologies for the Mafia War exit.

Sadly, my mum passed away about an hour ago after a long fight with cancer. Might seem mad that someone would be on a forum just an hour later, but a lot of you are like a second family after 13 years. I’ll survive and I’ll be back sooner than you think. 

Take care X

• Sad 11
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Sadly, my mum passed away about an hour ago after a long fight with cancer. Might seem mad that someone would be on a forum just an hour later, but a lot of you are like a second family after 13 years. I’ll survive and I’ll be back sooner than you think. 

Take care X

Be strong.

4 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Take care X

So very sorry to hear that mate... If you need to chat you know where I am

14 hours ago, DeadLinesman said:

Take care X

I am so sorry for your loss mate, stay strong and may your mum rest in peace.

• Administrator
45 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Is it just me or does @Batard seem to be having an excessively long lunch break??? 

That's the trouble with working from home, no control of the employee, if they say they are doing the work you just have to believe them.. 

The Simpsons Computer GIF

Bit of a delay. Daughter spiked a temperature, we've been battling all afternoon to get it down. 

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Batard said:

Bit of a delay. Daughter spiked a temperature, we've been battling all afternoon to get it down. 

Shit, hope she is ok? our daughter gave me and the wife a temp gauge, as she has done some nursing and worked with the elderly and the wife will use it if me or her has a sniffle.  

Edited by CaaC (John)

Back to work for me..... :(

They produced a list at work of people that are most vulnerable or high risk that might have Health problems so I told my boss to put me down for all of them.... Going to be a bugger trying to explain to the wife why I am HIV positive but I will cross that bridge when I get to it... 

• Haha 3

On 18/03/2020 at 13:06, Bluewolf said:

Back to work for me..... :(

They produced a list at work of people that are most vulnerable or high risk that might have Health problems so I told my boss to put me down for all of them.... Going to be a bugger trying to explain to the wife why I am HIV positive but I will cross that bridge when I get to it... 

No consideration for a WW1 participant.. shame on them.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

On 16/03/2020 at 02:44, DeadLinesman said:

Take care X

Very sorry to hear mate. I’m always here for a chat if you need it xxx 

• Like 1

On 15/03/2020 at 15:44, DeadLinesman said:

Take care X

R.I.P.

My condolences pal, can't image what you're going through, worst thing in the world. Hope you can get back on your feet.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, nudge said:

Has anyone heard anything from @Cicero? Hasn't been online for a week now...

Nope, and was just thinking about him. 

He has a kid though, so if my situation is any indicator, he has almost no time for anything if he's working and having to take care of his child all day because daycare is closed. 

On 15/03/2020 at 18:44, DeadLinesman said:

Take care X

Sorry to read that mate, my mum died at the start of the month too, had the funeral last week

• Sad 7

• Administrator
19 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Sorry to read that mate, my mum died at the start of the month too, had the funeral last week

Sorry for your loss as well. Had no idea.