talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

9 minutes ago, nudge said:

How do you win it, by the way? xD 

Not sure but if you did win and I owned the store I would put them trollies out front you have to put a pound in to use and then move all my booze to the back of the store so it takes you longer to faff about getting there... it would be my only hope of having any stock left

• Haha 1

Some motherfucking cocksucker has robbed me. A storage space the wife and I keep our personal belongings in is missing a fucking BBQ! I didn't move the damn thing, and the lock was secured fast. What cunt at the storage space took it? I am fuming, I am so angry I could vomit. These useless cunts, we have given them chance and chance but everything keeps fucking up, a flood isn't something to avoid but fuaajifdasikjfhasdjikhfkjasdah fkjashdk fd I COULD KILL THEM

Want to know why I've been so aggressive lately? BECAUSE I KEEP GETTING FUCKED BY PEOPLE I CAN'T FUCK BACK

• Administrator
6 hours ago, Spike said:

Some motherfucking cocksucker has robbed me. A storage space the wife and I keep our personal belongings in is missing a fucking BBQ! I didn't move the damn thing, and the lock was secured fast. What cunt at the storage space took it? I am fuming, I am so angry I could vomit. These useless cunts, we have given them chance and chance but everything keeps fucking up, a flood isn't something to avoid but fuaajifdasikjfhasdjikhfkjasdah fkjashdk fd I COULD KILL THEM

Want to know why I've been so aggressive lately? BECAUSE I KEEP GETTING FUCKED BY PEOPLE I CAN'T FUCK BACK

Some BBQs use coal and ashes are left at the end. 

Someone on here very much likes to eat ashes and probably would rather have that as opposed to what gets cooked on a BBQ. 

Ergo, @Devil-Dick Willie stole it.

Go fuck him back. 

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Spike said:

Track the fuckers down and cut their thieving hands off... 

So I suppose a family friend on the wife's side is going through family drama, nothing to do with me but an unfortunate story regardless. Apparently the mother is hospitalised with covid-19, a death knell to a lady in her 90s; apparently she contracted it from one of her sons who apparently was on his soapbox about the pandemic being a hoax. That fractured the family with another son condemning his brother and essentially cutting all ties from him, blaming the mother's illness and incoming passing as his brother's fault.

So sad that people's arrogance and stupidity leads to death and the splintering of family.

• Upvote 1

On 07/08/2020 at 14:41, DeadLinesman said:

TF365’s latest member. Introducing Dexter Robert to the group. Mum is doing well. Dad is very tired xD 

7D885558-BC45-439F-8844-5504FD1DFF69.jpeg

Joke about the baby having more hair than you. Return joke about the baby having more testicles than me.

But congrats man, you really seem to hate sleep xD

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Danny said:

Joke about the baby having more hair than you. Return joke about the baby having more testicles than me.

But congrats man, you really seem to hate sleep xD

Cheers mate. We’re averaging 5 hours a night so it’s not all that bad to be honest. Bought the poor bastard his first kit yesterday.

1B5C1318-2E6E-4232-AAF7-0E162622F4C0.jpeg

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Cheers mate. We’re averaging 5 hours a night so it’s not all that bad to be honest. Bought the poor bastard his first kit yesterday.

Oh no he’ll end up supporting the richest club in the world that occasionally don’t win trophies whatever will he do :whistling:

• Administrator
2 hours ago, DeadLinesman said:

WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE BODY?!

• Haha 2

I’ve got to ask because I’ve just been properly confused by people at work.

Alongside all of my studies, I work part-time in a club. I worked just under my regular number of hours during July. Does furlough cover the rest of my wages or are the hours I worked added on top of the furlough? I’m so confused.

6 hours ago, Deco said:

Alongside all of my studies, I work part-time in a club. I worked just under my regular number of hours during July. Does furlough cover the rest of my wages or are the hours I worked added on top of the furlough? I’m so confused.

I didn’t think you were allowed to work and claim Furlough? 

7 hours ago, Deco said:

Were you furloughed for a period of 3 of more weeks at any point before June 30th?

If yes you should be eligible for partial furlough, 80% pay of the missed hours. Your employer needs to submit the paperwork for this.

If you normally work mon-wed, but instead now work mon-tue, you'd be furloughed on Wed. So 80% of Wed pay will come from furlough scheme. You'd get 100% od mon-tue pay.