talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

Went to a science museum with the family. All over the place their are signs that says, 'Do Not Touch', and while I was diligent in making sure my kid kept her hands to herself, she someone appears to have nicked the end of a tail or so other bone from the museum. :censored:

• Haha 1

• Subscriber
9 minutes ago, Eco said:

Went to a science museum with the family. All over the place their are signs that says, 'Do Not Touch', and while I was diligent in making sure my kid kept her hands to herself, she someone appears to have nicked the end of a tail or so other bone from the museum. :censored:

Might be the start of a great career of a professional tomb raider there...

• Administrator
3 hours ago, Berserker said:

What the hell happened with Brian?, where is the thread?, when did it happen? xD

In the donators sub-forum he's created a thread saying he'll have to leave because of his scouting and music career. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Berserker said:

What the hell happened with Brian?, where is the thread?, when did it happen? xD

17 minutes ago, Stan said:

In the do aries sub-forum he's created a thread saying he'll have to leave because of his scouting and music career. 

Looking at some of the content and claims it might be worth moving it to the Science Fiction thread.... 

• Upvote 2

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Looking at some of the content and claims it might be worth moving it to the Science Fiction thread.... 

Haha that's a half asleep comment there! Amended it! 

@Spike Last night I had pre drinks at home while playing Morrowind, at a yuppie bar with the boys at 9, at the club at 11, in the club toilets having a group conversation at 12, in the pokies at 2, at home at 4, and other than getting up twice to vomit, and once to rush to McDonalds down the street to buy breakfast before 10.30 I didn't get out of bed til 3.30pm

I am truly the chosen one. 

2 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

@Spike Last night I had pre drinks at home while playing Morrowind, at a yuppie bar with the boys at 9, at the club at 11, in the club toilets having a group conversation at 12, in the pokies at 2, at home at 4, and other than getting up twice to vomit, and once to rush to McDonalds down the street to buy breakfast before 10.30 I didn't get out of bed til 3.30pm

I am truly the chosen one. 

My body refuses to vomit so my hangovers can be quite brutal in the sense that I can never get that sweet chunder relief

Stepping up my hunt for a house. Got a rough budget and getting pre approval soon from the bank. However, there’s a house we wanna check out this week that’s out of our current bank range (could put more on a deposit but would leave less savings) and my partner’s dad has said he can help us. I can’t accept that can I? I’d feel guilty. 

Edited by Toinho
  • Upvote 1

On 20/09/2020 at 11:08, Azeem said:

When Soviets tested the Tzar bomb in the 60s, which produced the biggest mushroom cloud ever. US in retaliation planned to bomb the moon, but stopped because of unexpected consequences.

I'm pretty sure it would have fucked up the oceans or something

Nuclear technology was the greatest mistake in human history. In seventy years what has it accomplished? Inefficient power grids, meltdowns, the radiation of generations of people, only to be outclassed by renewable technologies. Of course though they can't or won't be the solution, because big oil just needs to prod the nuclear debate every few years and people forget renewables in an instant and get an erection for an outdated power supply.

• Upvote 1