talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

• Administrator
43 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Audit over... 3 days and only 2 minors picked up which gave us an AA rating... it would have been AA+ but it was announced due to Covid.. 

Damn fine result... Despatch got a pass with distinction due to the fact I took the whole thing seriously and didn't crack any jokes... 

Bet that was very difficult for you xD 

1 hour ago, Toinho said:

That audit stuff was riveting.

I tried to make it interesting so glad you enjoyed it.. I mean it's an audit after all and although I think maybe there could have been the odd explosion or juicy murder in there I didn't think that would have sounded very realistic... I might try and include a fight sequence in the next one we have to spice things up a bit because in all honesty audits are as much fun as trying to shove a cactus up my bum... 

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

I tried to make it interesting so glad you enjoyed it.. I mean it's an audit after all and although I think maybe there could have been the odd explosion or juicy murder in there I didn't think that would have sounded very realistic... I might try and include a fight sequence in the next one we have to spice things up a bit because in all honesty audits are as much fun as trying to shove a cactus up my bum... 

Haha, glad it went well! 

• Administrator
47 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

Been nominated for a radio award type thing. There's 30 winners and they've announced 25 of them so far. 5 to go - really hoping I'm one of them but if not, there's always next year.

Nice. Good luck!

• Subscriber

Didn't get it but thanks guys! It's a 30 under 30 list so there's always a couple more years to get on it. Hoping with my podcast and with doing more stuff at the company I work for,  I can make it next year or the year after. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

Didn't get it but thanks guys! It's a 30 under 30 list so there's always a couple more years to get on it. Hoping with my podcast and with doing more stuff at the company I work for,  I can make it next year or the year after. 

Unlucky mate... keep at it I am sure things will come good for you.. 

• Administrator
29 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

Who decides the winner(s)?

Get us on your podcast as a group :D.

Every dad has had this conversation at some point with his daughter... A classic case of the immovable object meeting the unstoppable force.. xD

https://9gag.com/gag/an4d9jb

Please note that it's been my experience of this over the years where the immovable object in question ( The Dad ) gets totally bypassed at some point through devious means until you are just reduced to making the new boyfriend feel really uncomfortable around you... :ph34r:

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Stan said:

Who decides the winner(s)?

Get us on your podcast as a group :D.

It's judged by a panel of industry experts but anyone can nominate someone and you can even nominate yourself.

I can't imagine a mass audio gathering of TF365 members... it would be chaos but hilarious.

• Subscriber

Got one for £35 from Amazon but we still have Virgin but can get Sky and the rest on the stick, we wont come off Virgin because we have a bundle which includes free to ring mobile calls and phone calls free for an hour then cost the standard rate if you go over the hour, 7 days a week.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Azeem said:

Had a flu it's almost gone but I'm feeling very weak after that, feel hungry more than usual. Think it's the medicine i took

You should get a flu jab, me and the wife have been getting the flu jab for a few years now and it helps, I could suffer a cold but the flu would knock me for six in the past.

You might get what you call the mild symptoms of the flu when you get the jab but that soon wears off in a few hours,