talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

On 03/12/2020 at 19:34, Bluewolf said:

Then this is what you will look like when you reach your late 50's.... should drive all the women wild.... with terror

I'm more worried if it falls out I wouldn't have replacement for it as the dentist told me. I'm more worried looking like this in my 30s

shutterstock_133240190-1.jpg

• Administrator
19 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Then this is what you will look like when you reach your late 50's.... should drive all the women wild.... with terror

Image result for nanny mcfee

He'd still get scared when they say 'hi' :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, McAzeem said:

I'm more worried if it falls out I wouldn't have replacement for it as the dentist told me. I'm more worried looking like this in my 30s

shutterstock_133240190-1.jpg

Start working on an epic storyline about how you lost it, should get the girls all fired up if you tell them you lost it fighting a wild animal saving your nan or something... but obviously make it a believable animal you know, something within your range of capability and obviously something that is common in your region, nothing too small or they will think you are weak.. 

1 hour ago, Stan said:

Haha literally the same on our local FB group. Some woman went on a rant and started off with that Dusseldorf court case where mask rules in public were enforced but a citizen made a case against it and won. The rumour which then went around FB was that mask-wearing for 2 hours prevents oxygen getting to the brain and causes illness/disease itself and that is what this woman posted about. She quickly got shot down when a few people mentioned that the oxygen stuff was bullshit and there was no record of any such provable claim. 

I'm 100% happy believing scientists that have researched this and got it through the MHRA for approval and regulation. People then ask why it got through so quickly - logic would dictate they've had a lot of funding and research pumped in to it hence being able to fast-track it :what:. Rather believe that than some randomers spouting off on the internet thinking they know better.

My two favourites have been a. the woman in York or somewhere who who’s racking up fine after fine from the local council for quoting something from the Magna Carta that was left out of the law. And b. being someone on Facebook today saying “but suspicious the world can come together and get a cure for this but can’t find a cure for cancer”....cancer...CANCER, that famous disease that is known for spreading to different parts of the body, that can occur in different ways with different levels of severity...but also, that disease that famously hasn’t actually halted the worlds economy and turned us all into hermits.

I understand misinformation, I understand how if BBC News says a vaccine normally takes ten years people will be a bit suspicious, but there’s some right thick cunts about 🤣

• Administrator
24 minutes ago, Danny said:

My two favourites have been a. the woman in York or somewhere who who’s racking up fine after fine from the local council for quoting something from the Magna Carta that was left out of the law. And b. being someone on Facebook today saying “but suspicious the world can come together and get a cure for this but can’t find a cure for cancer”....cancer...CANCER, that famous disease that is known for spreading to different parts of the body, that can occur in different ways with different levels of severity...but also, that disease that famously hasn’t actually halted the worlds economy and turned us all into hermits.

I understand misinformation, I understand how if BBC News says a vaccine normally takes ten years people will be a bit suspicious, but there’s some right thick cunts about 🤣

Haha I remember seeing that Magna Carta story the other day. Absolute bint xD

• Administrator
10 minutes ago, McAzeem said:

Mount Everest has been officially deemed 2.8 ft taller than before. All those fuckers will have to climb it again to retain the record. 

Great. I was planning to climb it as well but not any more.

• Administrator

I decided to dip out a while back, but didn't want to go out with "I'm leaving soon! Send me 'You ok hun?' messages! Please! Do it!". With so much going on in, running a business, contracting, looking after my family I needed to start cutting back on stuff. 

However, for anyone that is interested I have something to share. Sadly not the news I was hoping to share. My partner recently had her 20 week scan and an area was found on the image that could be a abnormality. We are awaiting a further scan to determine what we're dealing with here. We're still in a state of shock whilst not wanting to over worry. 

I may drop off the face of the earth entirely depending on what happens. It's nothing personal. 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Batard said:

I decided to dip out a while back, but didn't want to go out with "I'm leaving soon! Send me 'You ok hun?' messages! Please! Do it!". With so much going on in, running a business, contracting, looking after my family I needed to start cutting back on stuff. 

However, for anyone that is interested I have something to share. Sadly not the news I was hoping to share. My partner recently had her 20 week scan and an area was found on the image that could be a abnormality. We are awaiting a further scan to determine what we're dealing with here. We're still in a state of shock whilst not wanting to over worry. 

I may drop off the face of the earth entirely depending on what happens. It's nothing personal. 

Good luck mate.

• Upvote 1

• Administrator
51 minutes ago, Batard said:

Wish you all the best for you and your family mate. 

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Batard said:

Hang in there buddy, all our thoughts are with you and your wife. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Batard said:

Hard to know what to say when you hear this type of news, Hope it all goes well for all of you mate and wish you the very best of luck... 

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, Batard said:

Wish you all the best mate.

Whatever it is stay strong and tackle it together with your missus. Hopefully it’s nothing serious.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Batard said:

Wish you well my friend.

• Upvote 1

On 08/12/2020 at 21:25, Batard said:

Good luck man. All the best x