The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

• Subscriber
50 minutes ago, Stan said:

A lot of those would have been my family this week :ph34r:

That explains a lot.

image.thumb.png.9e8a9b743bef69edde1720031d0aca46.png

That yellow peak on the right is the Leicester episode... The highest number of streams on a release day for an episode so far!

• Wow 1

So does anyone want to guess the lyrics or meaning from this song??? 

I am going to take a punt that it's a love song of some description.. 

I reckon he is trying to tell someone he loves them only it's after going on an all night bender and every now and then he pukes up before finishing his sentence then carries on..

Also there is some screaming which might be the chorus although I think that's the audience in the club where he is performing once they realise what they got themselves into... and when she joins in screaming and I think that's the people at the back of the queue realising that there is only one exit and the corridor has just enough room for one person at a time to get out.. 

My brain has got no chill - 9GAG

• Haha 1

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

So does anyone want to guess the lyrics or meaning from this song??? 

I am going to take a punt that it's a love song of some description.. 

I reckon he is trying to tell someone he loves them only it's after going on an all night bender and every now and then he pukes up before finishing his sentence then carries on..

Also there is some screaming which might be the chorus although I think that's the audience in the club where he is performing once they realise what they got themselves into... and when she joins in screaming and I think that's the people at the back of the queue realising that there is only one exit and the corridor has just enough room for one person at a time to get out.. 

My brain has got no chill - 9GAG

You're not far off, it's actually about one's love to their parents xD 

• Haha 1

I just watched some shite documentary on biker gangs like the Hells Angels.

My big takeaway from it was: holy shit these gangs are fucking stupid. It’s like scouts... but they sell drugs, run guns, and kill people in rival scout troupes.

I’m sort of astounded how much cooler shows like Sons of Anarchy make these dickheads look.

• Upvote 1

• Administrator

Did an interview for a vacancy we have today, over the phone. I don't know if the guy was nervous or not but he just would not stop fucking talking. He certainly made an impression, can't get the voice out of my ears. Could talk for Australia!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Spike said:

Just had a job interview over the phone. I was so nervous I felt like I was blabbering on about it, I hope I made an impression

Fingers crossed, mate! 

Just now, Tommy said:

Fingers crossed, mate! 

it is a job at a brewery as a brewer, he said he has no problem with my lack of experience but he is trying to find the right personality. I usually don't get nervous or anxious so when I do, I'm not sure how to handle it

• Wow 1

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Spike said:

it is a job at a brewery as a brewer, he said he has no problem with my lack of experience but he is trying to find the right personality. I usually don't get nervous or anxious so when I do, I'm not sure how to handle it

Would be a dream job for you, wouldn't it? Good luck!

5 minutes ago, Spike said:

Wasn't sure if you're kidding or not. xD 

That does sound amazing. Good luck! Ship me some of that stuff you brew if you get the job. I can be a tester. :35_thinking: Quality Assurance and whatnot.