talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

Just now, Devil said:

So have you guys genuinely had a meet up or is this just fantasy?

Yep, around November/December until Covid hit. 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Glad we had @nudge the sensible one (before the whiskey gets knocked back) to drive them to the hospital. Although who knew you could discharge yourself so quickly...

Discharge? You mean opening the window and running across the car-park in just a hospital gown xD. Such a legend was SirBalon (RIP), always a laugh when he (RIP) was around. 

@nudge after whiskey though, something else. 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Mpache said:

I'm meeting Dan next time I go to the UK.

Other than that, nearly met DDW a few years ago, but fell ill a few days prior. I had to leave a Sydney FC game early and vomited on the way back.

tenor.gif

Just now, Tommy said:

Never really could get rid of those stains. :( Had to buy a rug to cover it up. 

It was that night I discovered that sweetcorn doesn't break down in your system xD. That imagine will live with me forever. 

• Haha 1

On 24/03/2021 at 01:17, Rab said:

99.9% sure it was a troll/fake account based on the info we found.

Claimed to be in Luton although the Virgin Media node (not something you can fake) that their connection was coming from wasn't in Luton and the other side of London. Always connecting to the forum on America/South African IP addresses. Profile picture looked like it might have been him/her but was taken from the internet. Derailing threads with needless shite.

That’s crazy. Wonder if she/he actually had any connections to Perth.

On 23/03/2021 at 17:17, Rab said:

99.9% sure it was a troll/fake account based on the info we found.

Claimed to be in Luton although the Virgin Media node (not something you can fake) that their connection was coming from wasn't in Luton and the other side of London. Always connecting to the forum on America/South African IP addresses. Profile picture looked like it might have been him/her but was taken from the internet. Derailing threads with needless shite.

I'm gonna hold my hands up I'm still convinced she is that young women from Australia. 

Maybe she had issues or something that makes her just write out whatever is in her head or something but I just find it hard to believe she keep that pretence up for so long over two forums. 

There was never any inconsistencies in her stories and she followed the same pattern elsewhere. 

If she's not real then it's some pretty fucked up shit because there have been pics with her child as well. Surely those photos can be traced to a location. 

10 hours ago, Devil said:

I'm gonna hold my hands up I'm still convinced she is that young women from Australia. 

Maybe she had issues or something that makes her just write out whatever is in her head or something but I just find it hard to believe she keep that pretence up for so long over two forums. 

There was never any inconsistencies in her stories and she followed the same pattern elsewhere. 

If she's not real then it's some pretty fucked up shit because there have been pics with her child as well. Surely those photos can be traced to a location. 

Watch the TV show catfish. People pretend to be other people for 5+ years in long distance relationships. It's the internet, you can do whatever you want.

1 hour ago, Rab said:

Watch the TV show catfish. People pretend to be other people for 5+ years in long distance relationships. It's the internet, you can do whatever you want.

I agree there are weird people but they are generally people with something to gain or are trying to deceive for weird sexual purposes. 

What's she/he gaining by lying about being a young women on a football forum?

I'd understand if she was full on accepting the advances of men and encouraging them to give them their numbers or so on but she's actually the opposite. She's all about her relationship and totally anti men trying it on with her. 

I just don't get it at all. I actually just think this could be a lonely individual with poor people skills and a reactive personality that has to say it how comes out in her head. 

Edited by Devil

• Subscriber

Fuck, talk about booze, just found these sitting in the kitchen on a shelf I forgot all about them but when I was working 5 years ago we had a pub in our building called All Bar One, around 2004 the manager was clearing his cellar out and getting rid of bits and pieces and a lot of booze that was not a good seller, so I grabbed 2 bottles of these which he said they were out of date but still drinkable, I have never touched them since and they still have the caps on...

thumbnail_20210324_151931.thumb.jpg.b3d3460e86be51d2067251251a023cdf.jpg thumbnail_20210324_152018.thumb.jpg.3afee209e399a8c5bd2f0c33efa519ce.jpg

Over the years I have been tempted to uncap them and drink the lot but never have, so I just stuck them back on the shelf, I would imagine they will be passed down to our son or daughter when I eventually enter the pearly gates above, what a shame.  O.o