talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

Can everyone stop mentioning my name for a while? The 1000 notifications today were enough. 

And just to be clear: I never once mocked anyone's mental health. I would never intentionally do that. 

1 hour ago, The Palace Fan said:

I know you're new here, but @Tommy isn't a great guy. Tsubusa however was a great guy. He worked with a kids, cared about the environment, he was like Mr Myagi if he supported Borussia Dortmund. People loved him. He was really liked. Then he morphed in to Tommy. Posting shit memes, shit gifs, talking about vibes and supporting a German team nobody cares about. Basically Tsubusa was a legend and Tommy is an absolute fuckstain that derails topics and dominates off topic conversations. 

He also did nothing to prevent Hitler as has previously been state in another topic, so much for a good guy huh

• Haha 1

i know im new here and my opinion wont count for much but you could have saved 5 pages of crap if mpache had just told tommy to go fuck himself and moved on. im sure even tommy would have been happy with that. :91_thumbsup:

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

i know im new here and my opinion wont count for much but you could have saved 5 pages of crap if mpache had just told tommy to go fuck himself and moved on. im sure even tommy would have been happy with that. :91_thumbsup:

i am new here too and yes i agree

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Can everyone stop mentioning my name for a while? The 1000 notifications today were enough. 

And just to be clear: I never once mocked anyone's mental health. I would never intentionally do that. 

My impression  was that you were mocking Brian's attitude not his mental health? Which was what I tried to explain 

• Subscriber

It’s my 30th on April 15th and I’m allowed to book this private room for me and a few friends.... happy days! Booked it from midday till 10pm. xD 

Get locked in and I’m not moving! Music as loud as we want.... fridge for as many beers as we want. Local takeaways nearby ;) :drunk:

Perfect timing with restrictions easing 3 days before!

pqSlhA4.jpg

gyP2fj8.jpg

09ApIBq.jpg

uzoVatS.jpg

Edited by JoshBRFC
  • Upvote 3