talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

I'd hate to imagine what I'd be like with dating sites. :4_joy:

Without blowing my own trumpet too much I never struggled and I was a proper little player before I met my wife.

I defo would have used it for hook ups and given how obsessed with women I was I think I'd have been seeing a different one ever fucking night. 

Edited by Devil
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Devil said:

I'd hate to imagine what I'd be like with dating sites. :4_joy:

Without blowing my own trumpet too much I never struggled and I was a proper little player before I met my wife.

I defo would have used to for hook ups and given how obsessed with women I was I think I'd have been seeing a different one ever fucking night. 

44a1f2eb1bc7d123d7137e6a9e63619a.gif

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

but would you really want a wife thats been rogered more times than a coppers radio :D

One thing I'm really glad about, I got with my wife at 20 and she was 18, she'd had two boyfriends before me.

I know lads who are with women their mates have slept with. 

Just now, Devil said:

One thing I'm really glad about, I got with my wife at 20 and she was 18, she'd had two boyfriends before me.

I know lads who are with women their mates have slept with. 

we all have a past but i dont think i could be ok with that tbh. 

2 minutes ago, Devil said:

I know lads who are with women their mates have slept with

That just adds more value to dating sites considering you're likely to match with someone with no mutual friends. xD

I'm talking specifically about your Eharmony's and not your Tinder's. 

Edited by Cicero

Just now, UNIQUE said:

we all have a past but i dont think i could be ok with that tbh. 

I couldn't mate. 

I have one mate that's with a girl that was married to his mate, his mate was killed in a bike accident and he got with her a year later!!! 

They grieved together and then got together. 

13 minutes ago, Stan said:

It works for people way more than you think.

If the worst happened and I ended up single I'd probably use dating sites - be arsed going into clubs and such to find someone, I think it'd be much easier and quicker to find a match based on a pretty good algorithm and crack on from there. Due to my circumstances I've never had to use a site (met the wife when I was 18) but yeah, don't see why some people are so against dating sites and don't understand the stigma that surrounds them. 

I think you've got to know where you're signing up too, if you're looking for true love on the likes of Tinder then you're on the wrong app xD well known to just be a shagging portal.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cicero said:

That just adds more value to dating sites considering you're likely to match with someone with no mutual friends. xD

I'm talking specifically about your Eharmony's and not your Tinder's. 

Yeah, I couldn't get with an ex of my mate. 

Discussed this with my best man a few years ago, he split with the mother of his son and she was going into the local pub and openly flirting with our friends. 

There is a unwritten rule you leave it alone. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Yeah, I couldn't get with an ex of my mate. 

Discussed this with my best man a few years ago, he split with the mother of his son and she was going into the local pub and openly flirting with our friends. 

There is a unwritten rule you leave it alone. 

+1.

1 minute ago, Whiskey said:

If the worst happened and I ended up single I'd probably use dating sites - be arsed going into clubs and such to find someone, I think it'd be much easier and quicker to find a match based on a pretty good algorithm and crack on from there. Due to my circumstances I've never had to use a site (met the wife when I was 18) but yeah, don't see why some people are so against dating sites and don't understand the stigma that surrounds them. 

I think you've got to know where you're signing up too, if you're looking for true love on the likes of Tinder then you're on the wrong app xD well known to just be a shagging portal.

See I wouldn't know that, I thought they were all the same. 

So some are more serious than others, I've never bothered looking as like you I don't need to but have known lads on POF and they just said its basically a shagging site. 

So some are more serious than others, I've never bothered looking as like you I don't need to but have known lads on POF and they just said its basically a shagging site. 

Yeah I don't know the ins and outs but basically everyone who I know that uses dating sites has said that POF and Tinder are the main ones when it comes to just looking for someone to shag on a night. I think that the way that eHarmony comes across on the TV suggests that it might be more of a serious site, but I wouldn't like to put money on it.

I think with the way the world is (not got a problem with it like) is that most people are just up for shagging - the people looking for true love are probably in the minority xD. The people that I've worked with for example who are using the sites have said that it's just a portal to get a bit of action here and there - shag, block, move on.

• Administrator
16 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

Precisely this.

13 minutes ago, Devil said:

Some are definitely more serious. Like @Whiskey says, if you're going on Tinder looking for a partner for life or long-term thing, it's like being Stevie Wonder looking for a needle in a haystack. 

5 minutes ago, Stan said:

Precisely this.

Some are definitely more serious. Like @Whiskey says, if you're going on Tinder looking for a partner for life or long-term thing, it's like being Stevie Wonder looking for a needle in a haystack. 

have you seen stevie wonders wife

2 minutes ago, Mpache said:

I’m 23, and I’m looking to go to University but that feels like my last chance before having to use dating sites. Which sucks.

how many women have you been with in your life. i only ask because a young lad like yourself should not be that shy. 

Just now, Whiskey said:

Wait wat.

Let me put it this way - I am shy and hate taking risks. As a result: single since 2016, shag-less since 2018.

In a way I like being single. I have complete freedom. But I do want to settle down with someone sooner or later.

Just now, Mpache said:

Let me put it this way - I am shy and hate taking risks. As a result: single since 2016, shag-less since 2018.

In a way I like being single. I have complete freedom. But I do want to settle down with someone sooner or later.

Meh, I wouldn't beat yourself up about it. It's not the be all and end all, just be yourself and the right person will come along. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

how many women have you been with in your life. i only ask because a young lad like yourself should not be that shy. 

Well that's a blanket phrase if ever I saw one. There are millions of shy people out there, bit disrespectful and a major assumption to say that someone at the age of 23 shouldn't be shy. The world is made up of many different people, we're all wired up differently and getting through life at our own pace - if anything people who say they've been with millions of girls make me laugh, because IMO it just shows that you've got low standards and are incapable of pleasing someone in the long term.

• Upvote 1