talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

How are all you bellends doing? I don't come on here enough these days but will have to try to more. It doesn't help with the season ending now either to be honest. Fuck all to talk about in terms of football other than transfer gossip, which is largely nonsense.

Edited by The Rebel CRS

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

How are all you bellends doing? I don't come on here enough these days but will have to try to more. It doesn't help with the season ending now either to be honest. Fuck all to talk about in terms of football other than transfer gossip, which is largely nonsense.

Surprisingly plenty to talk about still, IFAB wants to kill football, Muslim extremists want to drive their cars into us so they can kill infidels. Idiots want to drive their cars into innocent Muslims so they can kill brown people - because they're obviously terrorists if you're a spacker white supremacists - and I would kill for regular sex. How you doing?

1 hour ago, The Rebel CRS said:

We could talk about the weather

1 hour ago, RandoEFC said:

My classroom and flat are both absolutely horrible in this weather.

Its just the wrong side of hot for me.. sweating buckets and no breeze is like being in the desert. No matter where I am outside or in it just feels like I am in a giant oven

22 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

What's up you cunt, how's the fishing going?

12 hours ago, The Rebel CRS said:

Bollocks. You've been avoiding the forum because Blackburn were relegated and Barca didn't win La Liga.

• Upvote 2

22 hours ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

Been fishing the past two weekends, how about you che? 

I did some fishing last weekend myself mate from friday night until sunday afternoon. I had 2 carp, one was at 5am on Saturday and the other at 2:30am on the Sunday, both of the cunts woke me up. It was far too hot for them in the day though and they weren't interested at all.

10 hours ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Bollocks. You've been avoiding the forum because Blackburn were relegated and Barca didn't win La Liga.

I heard you had recently bought fifa and was living in fear that you might ask me for a game, given how great you are at it...

22 hours ago, Berserker said:

What's up you cunt, how's the fishing going?

Not bad bruv, although I only have so much time on my hands to go these days due to working all the time, which is why when I do go now, I always do 24-48 hour sessions. Have you finally decided to take it up yet and get on the rio de la plata mate?

22 hours ago, Batard said:

Surprisingly plenty to talk about still, IFAB wants to kill football, Muslim extremists want to drive their cars into us so they can kill infidels. Idiots want to drive their cars into innocent Muslims so they can kill brown people - because they're obviously terrorists if you're a spacker white supremacists - and I would kill for regular sex. How you doing?

The recent "terrorism" is quite pathetic to be honest and a lot of it seems very small time. It's certainly something we need to be a lot more vigilante about than in the past, although not on the level that we live in fear, as you have more chance of being stabbed to death outside a pub than you do of dying in a terrorist attack in the UK.

Regular sex? Is your wife into all that dungeon shit? Or are you simply not getting any at all anymore?

22 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

We could talk about the weather

It's been a very dry spring/summer so far this year(apart from the heavy rain last week) and it's been scorching here for the last 4 days or so.

We had some heavy rain last week and everyone were moaning and now that the sun is out, they are all moaning again. Only in England xD

Edited by The Rebel CRS

As some of you may or may not be aware over a month ago I flew back from Australia with my girlfriend as her dad passed away, after being back a month and a half we have finally booked our tickets back out to Australia, leaving again on the 6th July, just over two weeks.

I cannot wait.

6 minutes ago, Danny said:

As some of you may or may not be aware over a month ago I flew back from Australia with my girlfriend as her dad passed away, after being back a month and a half we have finally booked our tickets back out to Australia, leaving again on the 6th July, just over two weeks.

I cannot wait.

So you really liked the place.  Would you consider living there?

6 minutes ago, Danny said:

I cannot wait.

Slap the ginger when you see him. Cheers. ^_^

17 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

So you really liked the place.  Would you consider living there?

Yes mate, Sydney is a great city and if you like city life and beaches it's the place to go in Australia.

17 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Slap the ginger when you see him. Cheers. ^_^

I'll pull his hair

Found a few coaching internships in New Zealand. I might go for it while I'm on college break for the summer (our summer).

Has anyone ever done an internship?

18 minutes ago, LaSambadeStGermain said:

Found a few coaching internships in New Zealand. I might go for it while I'm on college break for the summer (our summer).

Has anyone ever done an internship?

Black people did slave labour in the US till it was abolished. That's basically the same thing as an internship. 

1 minute ago, Smiley Culture said:

Black people did slave labour in the US till it was abolished. That's basically the same thing as an internship. 

Maybe not an internship. Fuck knows what these things are called, but my cousin went to Colorado for 3 months and got payed a decent amount. Not sure if there exists similar but its worth to look I guess.

Just now, LaSambadeStGermain said:

Maybe not an internship. Fuck knows what these things are called, but my cousin went to Colorado for 3 months and got payed a decent amount. Not sure if there exists similar but its worth to look I guess.

Don't listen to smiley.

Most internships nowadays are paying, and some, like Google, are very lucrative.

Just now, Eco said:

Don't listen to smiley.

Most internships nowadays are paying, and some, like Google, are very lucrative.

I guess he assumed volunteer. I'm looking for something payed, which I've found a few opportunities but I'm going to keep looking. I'd personally like it to be in New Zealand or Australia.