talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

With my new:

• Signature
  • Club crest next to all the shit I post (if you're on a PC, I don't think it shows up on mobile)*

I am fairly certain that my rebranding is fully complete.

I am now a European Super Dr. Gonzo

*unless Tranmere gets added, then I'm changing it to that.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

• Subscriber

So much for an early night in bed reading a book, the wife screamed then run in the bedroom yelling "A BLOODY MOUSE JUST RUN BY ME IN THE LOUNGE!!!!" :4_joy:

I said "For fucks sake woman, if you can pick up and let Denise's rats crawl over you a bloody wee mouse won't harm you..." but she is not having it because it's small and moves too fast, I just had to set up a mouse trap box which I used a few years ago to catch some mice, then move them way up the road in the back lane bushes, a bit of chocolate inside the box should do the trick as cheese won't work on mice.

Just spotted it in the corner near the tv unit, looking at me. xD

1 minute ago, CaaC (John) said:

So much for an early night in bed reading a book, the wife screamed then run in the bedroom yelling "A BLOODY MOUSE JUST RUN BY ME IN THE LOUNGE!!!!" :4_joy:

I said "For fucks sake woman, if you can pick up and let Denise's rats crawl over you a bloody wee mouse won't harm you..." but she is not having it because it's small and moves too fast, I just had to set up a mouse trap box which I used a few years ago to catch some mice, then move them way up the road in the back lane bushes, a bit of chocolate inside the box should do the trick as cheese won't work on mice.

Just spotted it in the corner near the tv unit, looking at me. xD

sounds like your man parts john:rofl: only joking mate :D

• Haha 1

I was thinking about it, and it occurred to me how stupid it is for black or white Brits to tell Desis 'oi bruv, you smell like curry' when most of the UK goes to a curry takeaway once a week. It's so stupid 'haha you smell like a food I really enjoy, fucking wanker'. My desi brothers should tell them to eat some fucking jellied eel or stargazy pie.

Who the fuck doesn't like curry? honestly now

17 hours ago, Spike said:

I was thinking about it, and it occurred to me how stupid it is for black or white Brits to tell Desis 'oi bruv, you smell like curry' when most of the UK goes to a curry takeaway once a week. It's so stupid 'haha you smell like a food I really enjoy, fucking wanker'. My desi brothers should tell them to eat some fucking jellied eel or stargazy pie.

Who the fuck doesn't like curry? honestly now

The worst thing about it is they think we smell like milk. At least their houses smell of beautiful food, apparently ours smell of a cows tit.

2 hours ago, Danny said:

The worst thing about it is they think we smell like milk. At least their houses smell of beautiful food, apparently ours smell of a cows tit.

Which makes it even weirder considering how much dairy is Desi food. 

10 hours ago, McAzeem said:

Understand if diaspora South Asians use the term desi but if anyone back at home uses it should be jailed. All my friends from the periphery feel left out

You don’t have friends 

• Administrator
7 hours ago, Danny said:

sorry, what?

• Upvote 1

• Administrator
Just now, Danny said:

Less Asian people and more of a generalised stereotype on white households, that white households smells of milk.

I have legit never heard of that being a thing before xD 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Stan said:

I have legit never heard of that being a thing before xD 

Neither had I until I heard about it somewhere, though the people I’ve heard it from are generally black and not Asian.

Cut me to the core as I used to drink about 3-4 pints of milk a day lol

1 minute ago, Stan said:

In other news, @Danny, I drove past Brentford's stadium today on the way to Westfield. How the fuck have they squeezed that in between all the buildings there?! 

I know right, I think it’s perfect for us. I would like to see some of the gray concrete painted red just to give it more of a Brentford feel, and I feel like at first when you see it it can seem generic, but the more you look at how the stadium is constructed it feels like it has a sort of Scandinavian arena vibe, which is on brand for us, 33% of our starting eleven today were called Mads xD

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Danny said:

I know right, I think it’s perfect for us. I would like to see some of the gray concrete painted red just to give it more of a Brentford feel, and I feel like at first when you see it it can seem generic, but the more you look at how the stadium is constructed it feels like it has a sort of Scandinavian arena vibe, which is on brand for us, 33% of our starting eleven today were called Mads xD

The big stand you can see from the M4 does stand out, to be fair. I think you're right about the red - the grey does look generic and basic. Reckon it'd be more noticeable if it wasn't grey. Would probably have different thoughts if I was walking around it. There's only so much you can see from the road.

Also had no idea Sky Sports studios were so close to Brentford.

15 minutes ago, Danny said:

Neither had I until I heard about it somewhere, though the people I’ve heard it from are generally black and not Asian.

Cut me to the core as I used to drink about 3-4 pints of milk a day lol

Don't stereotype all white people with your disgusting habits.

• Haha 1