talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

• Administrator
8 hours ago, Cannabis said:

Piss poor planning that, an absolute shambles. Hopefully you don't get delayed too much by the news.

Luckily only delayed by 20 mins but that was just air traffic and us not being able to get on the runway. A few people must have taken the compensation and chosen a later flight. If we hadn't already booked our accommodation, we probably would have taken it. Compensation offered was 300 Euros plus a meal and hotel stay for the night near Gatwick. 

Meanwhile, when we got here, the hotel got our booking mixed up after a couple of requests were made few weeks ago and they upgraded us without charge to their brand new suite, which has a view like this :x

IMG_20170621_174608_623.jpg

This morning I finished my final exam. Fucking hard work and I'm not too sure how I've done.

I literally have a couple of months with very little I have to do so I'm back here. Going to work on some other things but I'm feeling relieved and relaxed for the first time in my life.

Welcome to Hell.

Edited by Cure

mHQpXo3.jpg

Can anybody tell me what the fuck that is? I saw aload flying today while on my brew at work, near the river, and they were glowing red while flying, so I waited for one to land and that's what they looked like. Weird things.

20 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

@The Rebel CRS where do you go fishing mate?

I go to quite a few places mate but at the moment I've been going up to Wyreside all the time. It can be load due to the wankers on the camp site near by, but it's great for fishing up there. Do you know the place?

1 hour ago, The Rebel CRS said:

mHQpXo3.jpg

Can anybody tell me what the fuck that is? I saw aload flying today while on my brew at work, near the river, and they were glowing red while flying, so I waited for one to land and that's what they looked like. Weird things.

I go to quite a few places mate but at the moment I've been going up to Wyreside all the time. It can be load due to the wankers on the camp site near by, but it's great for fishing up there. Do you know the place?

I think its a Cheshire Moth mate

6 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

I think its a Cheshire Moth mate

Look closely at their wings, they are similar to those of flies rather than moths or butterflies. Very strange things. Even its head is nothing like a butterfly or moth. Its colours are, but nothing else resembles a moth or butterfly. Definitely not a moth if you ask me.

Edited by The Rebel CRS

Look closely at their wings, they are similar to those of flies rather than moths or butterflies. Very strange things. Even its head is nothing like a butterfly or moth. Its colours are, but nothing else resembles a moth or butterfly. Definitely not a moth if you ask me.

Well it is mate.. but it's not a Cheshire Moth its a 6 spot Burnet Moth

I've seen those before mate and these look nothing alike. Have a closer look.

If I look any closer I will be kissing it on the lips... xD

Its Defo a moth mate I am telling ya! 

They also come in 5 spot variety's and have a wax like moustache type antennae

Flight Time mid June to August

3 minutes ago, Spike said:

There is a growing Latino population in Brisbane.

Sorry, New Zealand and SYDNEY. Sydney would be my only destination if I go to Australia.

That's only because I want New Zealand but I found a very tempting offer in Sydney.

Just now, LaSambadeStGermain said:

Sorry, New Zealand and SYDNEY. Sydney would be my only destination if I go to Australia.

That's only because I want New Zealand but I found a very tempting offer in Sydney.

Sydney isn't real Australia.

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, The Rebel CRS said:

mHQpXo3.jpg

I don't sadly, not lived in Lancaster for three years pretty much so forgotten my sense of where stuff is. Not anywhere near the canal is it?

2 hours ago, LaSambadeStGermain said:

Why only Shitney? Good luck affording Australia though. 

Who are the internship offers with? Wouldn't think there'd be much in NZ!

12 minutes ago, Anton said:

Affording Australia. You summon up sad thoughts with those words :( I fear I'll never live there again

41 minutes ago, Anton said:

I really only wanted New Zealand but while I was looking I found a radio job offer in Sydney which really tempted me. Sports management in NZ.

There is an angel telling me north island. Devil saying south.

12 minutes ago, LaSambadeStGermain said:

I really only wanted New Zealand but while I was looking I found a radio job offer in Sydney which really tempted me. Sports management in NZ.

There is an angel telling me north island. Devil saying south.

Go NZ, mate. Only time I'll say that in my life bit it is a smaller nation and you can see more of it; whereas you won't be able to, escape Sydney as it is so expansive. You'll get more chance to experience Maori culture than Murri culture if your into that sorta thing