talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

1 hour ago, Stan said:

The big stand you can see from the M4 does stand out, to be fair. I think you're right about the red - the grey does look generic and basic. Reckon it'd be more noticeable if it wasn't grey. Would probably have different thoughts if I was walking around it. There's only so much you can see from the road.

Also had no idea Sky Sports studios were so close to Brentford.

Yeah mate, right next to Isleworth. That’s why you see the odd Bees fan working for Soccer AM

57 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

Both racist and simply not true.

Clearly I don’t think both are true 

• Subscriber
14 minutes ago, Spike said:

I’ve had an absolute gutful the last few days, I cannot cope with anything in life  right now. Probably will step off for a days, just to stare at the wall. 

Hey, hang in there and when you stare at the wall, think of me as an old 70 odd year that had had shite tossed at me over the years, but I am still here 🤠

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Spike said:

I’ve had an absolute gutful the last few days, I cannot cope with anything in life  right now. Probably will step off for a days, just to stare at the wall. 

Hope things get better mate. Happy to chat/listen!!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Spike said:

Everyone has a shit time of it from time to time mate... we are always here if you need to get stuff off your chest.. Take some chill time for a bit and hopefully things might not seem so bad

• Like 1

It's hard living on the other side of the world with only one person for support, no real friends, no family, I feel so alone a lot of the time and it's really hard. Like an unwelcome house guest that doesn't even really want to be there.

• Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, Spike said:

Do what's best for you mate. Don't feel under any pressure to return or stay away. Your mental health is the most important thing and I hope you feel better soon.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Spike said:

Dude, take it from me. An incident happened in my personal life and I fucking collapsed, probably had a mental breakdown without formally seeing anyone, hence why I turned into an embarrassment on here and in the end had to walk away for a break as long as I did to sort my shit out. 

What I'm trying to say is it's normal to feel shite and have a wobble every now and then, the first and most important step is realising that you're not having a great time and then putting things into action to bounce back. TF365 and TFF are/were fucking awesome places to be (and still are) but there's a world outside this forums walls. Log off, take as long away from the screen as you need and come back only if you're ready and wanting to post again. You're in a bit of a shitty situation at the moment but will bounce back - my PM's and social media are always open to you buddy. Take it easy and give me a shout any hour of the day/night if you want to talk to someone. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spike said:

Hang in there mate. Not sure if you ever had therapy or talked to a psychologist. But if you feel down, it could help to get help and a few pointers from a professional. There's no shame in that. And yea, especially with the covid situation etc. many people can relate, especially to the feeling alone part. I had a few bad days in the last couple of months as well. Appreciate the small things, and don't let those bad few days drag you down. Things can and will always get better. And as many said already, we're here for you if you need to chat or just talk about shit. Take care. 

• Like 1

On 09/05/2021 at 12:08, Spike said:

It's hard living on the other side of the world with only one person for support, no real friends, no family, I feel so alone a lot of the time and it's really hard. Like an unwelcome house guest that doesn't even really want to be there.

I can relate with this - if you ever want to talk about it, just send me a PM

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I can relate with this - if you ever want to talk about it, just send me a PM

Not much to say really, made friends when I lived in Georgia but struggle to in Illinois, dunno why

1 minute ago, Tommy said:

How stupid can you be that you're so easily risking to kill someone? Fucking morons. 

I saw another one the other day where a couple of youths got into an argument on the top deck of the bus and ended up fighting in the street, one of them had a knife and just attacked him with it right inside a shop where people were.. he was laying on the floor after being stabbed a couple of times... Just crazy times

• Sad 1

16 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

This is just crazy shit... No-one seems to give a fuck anymore what they do and when they do it.. saddening times

Meanwhile in Blackburn - 9GAG

Unfortunately, there is no shock factor to these videos anymore because they appear daily in our society. It seems imperative for the young generation to carry knives and blades of all sorts and people are dying, especially young teens, left, right and centre every week as a result.

I don't know what the answer is anymore. The sad thing about it is, it makes you wonder about bringing kids up in this world when they are exposed to this.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

This is just crazy shit... No-one seems to give a fuck anymore what they do and when they do it.. saddening times

Meanwhile in Blackburn - 9GAG

That was in Morecambe rather than Blackburn. It's not too far from me and someone I know lives in that area.

It's honestly nothing new anymore though unfortunately. 

https://www.lancasterguardian.co.uk/news/crime/two-men-to-face-crown-court-over-alleged-bloodbath-machete-street-fight-in-morecambe-3232532

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Unfortunately, there is no shock factor to these videos anymore because they appear daily in our society. It seems imperative for the young generation to carry knives and blades of all sorts and people are dying, especially young teens, left, right and centre every week as a result.

I don't know what the answer is anymore. The sad thing about it is, it makes you wonder about bringing kids up in this world when they are exposed to this.

2 minutes ago, Carnivore Chris said:

That was in Morecambe rather than Blackburn. It's not too far from me and someone I know lives in that area.

It's honestly nothing new anymore though unfortunately. 

https://www.lancasterguardian.co.uk/news/crime/two-men-to-face-crown-court-over-alleged-bloodbath-machete-street-fight-in-morecambe-3232532

I think the answer is amputation..... cut off the hand that was holding the knife/sword, then they would only get two chances to offend then they are fucked after that... 

• 2 weeks later...