talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

• Administrator
9 hours ago, ROBBIEFC said:

Don't know what to say. Through what can only be put down as sheer luck, I've secured top marks in my dissertation and secured a Distinction grade in my Masters degree.

Well done, congrats! 

• Subscriber
17 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

4 minutes ago, Khan of TF365 said:

Husband should be the one getting the beating

She more than likely kicked the shite out of her hubby before she tackled her sis. xD

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Spike said:

Got sent home from work today. Don't know what the matter is, weak, all my muscles are sore, nausea, something is definitely up.

I know we're not in the same country, but there's loads of shit flying round the UK at the moment. Every other week someone seems to have contracted a new virus, it sucks balls. 

Keep yourself healthy bro.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Make sure you get yourself checked out... 

4 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

I know we're not in the same country, but there's loads of shit flying round the UK at the moment. Every other week someone seems to have contracted a new virus, it sucks balls. 

Keep yourself healthy bro.

I was thinking it might be seasonal allergies but not possible because I'm not congested or sneezing. This all in my muscles. It's almost like having half of the flu.

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Spike said:

Got sent home from work today. Don't know what the matter is, weak, all my muscles are sore, nausea, something is definitely up.

Hang in tight their buddy, I have had my 2 Corona jabs but with all my medication I take to do with my COPD, asthma, sciatica, a heart failure condition I still get aches and pains and my muscles sore so I just plod along, I have a visit to the docs today for a check-up and give a blood sample so I have prepared myself and have not had a drink all week (alcohol), I have managed to get my weight down to 181 which is just around 13 stone so I am quite happy with that.

I do drink a lot of water and I always make sure I have a bottle of water beside me in the lounge here and even when I go to bed but I always boil my water first from the kettle as I just don't touch the tap water, I just don't trust the water company that provides the water and don't believe them with all their 100% water being filtered and purified crap.

• Like 1