talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

4 minutes ago, Khan of TF365 said:

Just to be clear you don't actually have to use the chicken ? 

If you don't find yourself a girl within the next 5 years then sadly that may be your only option... Or one of a limited few at least

Here's hoping it doesn't come to that though.. 

#RootingforKhan

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

• Subscriber
32 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Who owned one of these??? 

Memories

If I remember correctly if you got more than 10 messages or something you had to delete some old ones before they would send the others through due to lack of space.. xD

Still got one, I bought this for the wife around 2001 I think it was and still works once charged and a new sim card put in it, you were right about the messages bit and this one has no camera or any other up to date things like WhatsApp etc, it's been sitting in a bedroom drawer for over 15 years.

thumbnail_20210918_113351.jpg

Edited by CaaC (John)
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Still got one, I bought this for the wife around 2001 I think it was and still works once charged and a new sim card put in it, you were right about the messages bit and this one has no camera or any other up to date things like WhatsApp etc, it's been sitting in a bedroom drawer for over 15 years.

thumbnail_20210918_113351.jpg

This was the phone that made all those strange noises on the internet dial up when a message was coming through.. tough old phones though, doesn't surprise me that you still own one though mate.. bet you have one of these in the corner of the room as well... 

image.jpeg.043b05f5d9d1d482ab22d30f6745750f.jpeg

• Haha 1

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

This was the phone that made all those strange noises on the internet dial up when a message was coming through.. tough old phones though, doesn't surprise me that you still own one though mate.. bet you have one of these in the corner of the room as well... 

What about these ones, about 10 years old and still work, I just pulled them out of a box in the kitchen dusty as fuck, we would let wee Kaiden play with them when he was around 3 years old, he would run around taking pictures of anything he seen. 🤣

thumbnail_20210918_115943.jpg

• Administrator
9 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

Memories

If I remember correctly if you got more than 10 messages or something you had to delete some old ones before they would send the others through due to lack of space.. xD

I had one. Snake was THE best game. 

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
21 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

bet you have one of these in the corner of the room as well... 

In fact, we have xD

Our daughter gave us these 2 miniature musical boxes as a Xmas pressie last year, you open the lid up and wind them up and they play ' You are my sunshine...' and the Beatles ' Let it be...'

thumbnail_20210919_090643.jpg

thumbnail_20210919_084822.jpg

242354803_10159636798352855_1756655634979809220_n.jpg

• Haha 1

• Subscriber

Talking about mobile phones again the wife has had this one for over 10 years and she won't get a new one and swears by this it, it fits into the palm of my hand it's that small, all the letters on the keypads are worn away yet the wife knows what key has what letter etc, I won't touch it as even with my glasses on I can just make out the keypads.xD

thumbnail_20210919_091644.jpg

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
On 18/09/2021 at 13:13, Bluewolf said:

Memories

Yeah, great memories.

FB_IMG_1632167756619.jpg

• Haha 2

• Subscriber

Cavers discover what lurks in Yemen's 'Well of Hell' for first time

A team of Omani cavers have made the first descent to the bottom of Yemen's fabled Well of Barhout - a natural wonder shunned by many locals, who believe it is a prison for genies. The forbidding 'Well of Hell' is in the desert of Yemen's eastern province of Al-Mahra. Inside, the Oman Cave Exploration Team (OCET) found snakes, dead animals and cave pearls - but no signs of the supernatural. Read the full story here: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-new...

On 19/09/2021 at 09:25, CaaC (John) said:

Talking about mobile phones again the wife has had this one for over 10 years and she won't get a new one and swears by this it, it fits into the palm of my hand it's that small, all the letters on the keypads are worn away yet the wife knows what key has what letter etc, I won't touch it as even with my glasses on I can just make out the keypads.xD

thumbnail_20210919_091644.jpg

Why are there seven bullet holes in it?

• Haha 1

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Whiskey said:

Why are there seven bullet holes in it?

I think some of the letters/numbers are just worn away but Liz knows where the letters and numbers are off by heart, many a time her mobile has rung or a message come through and she has asked me to check the caller for her if she is elsewhere and my nice reply is " Fuck Off, not touching that in case it disintegrates..."

A brand new Nokia key board.

download.png