talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

7 hours ago, JoshBRFC said:

So this just happened… went to get back in my car after nipping into dingle land..(Burnley) and saw this. 

xD

wow 

That's sad. But you never know the background as to why someone ended up like that. No offense and all, but I wouldn't film something like this. 

• Upvote 2

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Tommy said:

That's sad. But you never know the background as to why someone ended up like that. No offense and all, but I wouldn't film something like this. 

That small comment actually made me think more than probably intended. I’d forgot about the video tbh.

Thanks and fair point mate… hold my hands up. Hypocritically it goes against usual stuff I say I stand for. Thanks for the honesty… rather than the several laughs I got off people. Deleted. It’s why I respect the likes of yourself and have enjoyed this forum for 10-15 years. 

Earlier in the day me and my daughter gave money to someone outside Asda. And if she was with me… I wouldn’t have videod or laughed as that’s not how I’d want her to act.

And in hindsight I’d say the same as you if I saw that for a cheap laugh/post. At the time… been on nights all week and excited for a trip to London in the morning it tickled me….. which knowing the area is fair enough. However videoing… bad move. 

Edited by JoshBRFC
  • Upvote 1

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

Speech 100

xD

Not sure what's fraudulent about it really.. Each woman only had to buy one gift per year which is normal practice is it not?? :ph34r:

Depends what they bought him, a car, a £200,000 villa in Spain, a jet xD

If it was just a packet of peanuts or a bottle of wine...well... 🙄

3 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Depends what they bought him, a car, a £200,000 villa in Spain, a jet xD

If it was just a packet of peanuts or a bottle of wine...well... 🙄

If conning someone out of a packet of snacks was fraud I would be up in front of the judge every week for the things I do in my house... xD

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Stan said:

imagine getting someone some peanuts as a birthday present xDxDxD 

Don't knock it, John has come through rationing I am sure some years all he got was a lump of coal for the fire... Peanuts would have been a welcome luxury only the well off could afford.. 

• Haha 3

• Subscriber
30 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Don't knock it, John has come through rationing I am sure some years all he got was a lump of coal for the fire... Peanuts would have been a welcome luxury only the well off could afford.. 

The wife has stopped buying these as I can eat a packet in one go, I love them but she keeps saying "Remember your bloody diet..."O.o

thumbnail_20210928_101205.jpg

52 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

The wife has stopped buying these as I can eat a packet in one go, I love them but she keeps saying "Remember your bloody diet..."O.o

thumbnail_20210928_101205.jpg

Feel for you mate... can't even eat a packet of custard creams without someone counting the calories... still, they are just looking out for your health so it's not all bad... 

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

they are just looking out for your health so it's not all bad... 

Aye, all is good, down from around 15 stone to just a touch over 13 stone, I don't mind being around 12 or under so I am aiming for that, I am breathing a lot better now and no wheezing, still go for my walks has helped out a lot.

Just nipping into the biscuit box for some custard creams while the wife is distracted on her laptop & Facebook :whistling:

Now I am not a fan of hitting women but in all honesty if this had happened to me I would have laid her out... I despise people that spit at other people, it's one of the most disrespectful and disgusting things I have known.. what a cunt that is!! 

Goes to the wrong seat and decides to reward the person who told her that her friends were calling her. - 9GAG

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Now I am not a fan of hitting women but in all honesty if this had happened to me I would have laid her out... I despise people that spit at other people, it's one of the most disrespectful and disgusting things I have known.. what a cunt that is!! 

Goes to the wrong seat and decides to reward the person who told her that her friends were calling her. - 9GAG

He has the level of self-control a Buddhist monk would be jealous of xD 

• Administrator
1 hour ago, nudge said:

Better than getting nothing as a birthday present.

Spoiled brats these days... xD

True! To be fair as I've got older, people ask me what I want and I struggle more and more in terms of actual presents. I'd rather just go out for a nice meal and some drinks with family. Much better use of time too!

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Stan said:

True! To be fair as I've got older, people ask me what I want and I struggle more and more in terms of actual presents. I'd rather just go out for a nice meal and some drinks with family. Much better use of time too!

Yeah, I honestly can't remember when was the last time I got an actual birthday present xD Think I was still in high school, haha. Flowers + going out for a nice meal and drinks is by far better, indeed!

5 minutes ago, Stan said:

I am not bothered about presents at all, not at anytime of the year, Birthdays or Xmas.. If I want something I buy it myself normally.. Like you say a few beers with some mates or a meal with the missus is always good.. My youngest daughter is the worst ( or best depending on how you see it ) for buying me expensive gifts.. She always puts a lot of thought into it bless her.. 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

I am not bothered about presents at all, not at anytime of the year, Birthdays or Xmas.. If I want something I buy it myself normally.. Like you say a few beers with some mates or a meal with the missus is always good.. My youngest daughter is the worst ( or best depending on how you see it ) for buying me expensive gifts.. She always puts a lot of thought into it bless her.. 

Do you also pretend you're annoyed with her spending money unnecessarily, but in secret love the stuff she gets you? xD 

• Haha 1