talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

On 07/11/2021 at 22:44, Smiley Culture said:

Top tip, don’t go to your local firework display. It’s cold, dark, you stand around for ages and it’s over within minutes. Instead, stay at home and just go on your friends’ Instagram stories, you’ll see the fireworks from the comfort of your own home. 

I had no problem hearing fireworks from the comfort of my own room. 

When all the brains in the world can't make up for even the the most simple of practical skills... 

This is the kind of person that could invent a super advanced high powered lazer gun for the front line troops but everyone got wiped out in the first attack because he couldn't get the batteries for them unloaded for 3 hours.. :ph34r:

Noice skills - 9GAG

Met so many people like this in my lifetime.. Had one youngster that was very well educated but couldn't even put a bit of brown tape on a box to seal it.. xD To be fair I have seen grown men driving lorries that can't use them either.. Pitiful!!

When the next war comes I look around at what's available and know we are royally fucked.. 

• Subscriber

Driver with snow-covered windscreen stopped by police in Oxford

a1488a52-d15e-49d4-be97-557109ede0c4.png

A driver was stopped by police after the snow-covered car was spotted with just a small area of windscreen clear.

The Citroen C4 was seen by police leaving Dawson Street, Oxford, and driving for a short distance before it was stopped in St Clement's Street around 22:45 GMT on Sunday.

Thames Valley Police said the driver received a ticket for driving without due care and attention.

The force advised motorists "don't make the same mistake as this driver".

Thames Valley Police Roads Policing tweeted: "Driving becomes more challenging in the snow.

"It is made worse when you can't see where you are going.

"Please don't make the same mistake as this driver who has just been issued with a ticket for driving a vehicle in this condition."

According to the Highway Code, motorists must make sure their windscreen is clear before they drive.

On Sunday the Met Office issued yellow ice warnings across the country as temperatures dipped.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-59469094

Edited by CaaC (John)
Spacing correction

• Subscriber

How is everyone? Hope you're all good and looking forward to Christmas! Just checking in after an insanely busy few months... work and life have been busy for me, also managed to land another career progression a few weeks back. Starting after Christmas with a new company! :) 

Missed you all ;) Holy **** my notifications xD .

Edited by JoshBRFC
  • Upvote 3

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, JoshBRFC said:

How is everyone? Hope you're all good and looking forward to Christmas! Just checking in after an insanely busy few months... work and life have been busy for me, also managed to land another career progression a few weeks back. Starting after Christmas with a new company! :) 

I take it you enjoyed your holiday in Blackpool with your young nipper? :D

8 hours ago, JoshBRFC said:

Good to hear mate. 

verstappen-max-verstappen.gif

Welcome back. 

• Subscriber
12 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

I take it you enjoyed your holiday in Blackpool with your young nipper? :D

Was amazing pal. Just me and her, I was going through a tough time mentally had a dip… a friend lost his kid, then a school friend died of cancer in his early 30’s…. But I feel strong as I was aware of it, so consciously took a break from social media and forums for no reason other than I felt I was being a cunt and my head was a shed. You probably realised with my posts on here, you know me, speak/post from the heart.

i Didn’t want to preach just needed some me time in silence. I noticed you liked the posts ;) some way to go from posting the good pics you post though.. hope you’re well my German Tsubasa lovable cunt. X 

3 hours ago, Tommy said:

Good to hear mate. 

verstappen-max-verstappen.gif

Welcome back. 

Eurgh, Max… bet the clique are creaming at that gif… hehe joking Tommy, Nudge and Eco…… 😉🤣 😘

Cheers Grandad, hope you and your family are well. Missed your funny posts 😂 seeing your food posts made me think I was a better cook than I am….. hehehehhehe x x

2 hours ago, Stan said:

Any betting tips @JoshBRFC?

Hope you're well!

Bet on yourself pal, it’s worked for you I’ve seen that missus of yours 🥷 …. I don’t mind mixed race if she has any equally as beautiful friends……….. 🥷  haha hope you’re well you legend. 

I actually won £450  on a half time bet today… PSG, Ajax, Dortmund, and then Bayern lille Juve tonight. I’ll try post more losers though 😂.

I’m back now anyway… thought I’d take a break to give others a chance of winning any annual awards as I knew I’d scoop them all if I stayed.  X x

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Recently bought myself the Ninja Foodi 9-1. Incredible piece of kit.

Game changer isn't it, food as we really like it but without the issues with our diet.

Must buy this weekend, just read up on the one you've got, looks quality and its on offer.