talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

4 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

He is just upset @Tommy because Leicester are twinned with Krefeld which sounds far less glamorous... 

I've been to Krefeld a couple of times. But only because they have a Zoo. That's pretty much the only thing you should know about Krefeld. Not even a great Zoo though. :ph34r:

17 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I've been to Krefeld a couple of times. But only because they have a Zoo. That's pretty much the only thing you should know about Krefeld. Not even a great Zoo though. :ph34r:

Also not to rub it in or anything @Tommy but the friendship between Reading & Dusseldorf was founded on acts of kindness where Leicester are twinned with 6 other cities that were only based on their compatibility with Population, Ethnicity and Employment sectors which is about as boring as it gets...

Edited by Bluewolf
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Also not to rub it in or anything @Tommy but the friendship between Reading & Dusseldorf was founded on acts of kindness where Leicester are twinned with 6 other cities that only based only on their compatibility with Population, Ethnicity and Employment sectors which is about as boring as it gets...

That's why @Stan doesn't even know what friendship means!

• Upvote 1

• Administrator
10 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Also not to rub it in or anything @Tommy but the friendship between Reading & Dusseldorf was founded on acts of kindness where Leicester are twinned with 6 other cities that only based only on their compatibility with Population, Ethnicity and Employment sectors which is about as boring as it gets...

Pfft! Racist! 

• Administrator
15 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Agreed... you need to write to the mayor of Leicester and get him/her to sort it out... 

I'll choose Mayor of Krefeld. Thank you very much! 

• Subscriber
12 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Can anyone name what the film title is from this random picture??? 

image.thumb.png.56ca627f3bddb19d236e9a5f6d554295.png

I think that is just a random picture but my guess would be it's something to do with the Clint Eastwood western '2 mules for sister sarah'  @nudge, what do you think?

hqdefault.jpg

• Upvote 3

Didn't know who this was ( Corinna Kopf ) but she made 1Million in 24 hours from her Only Fans account just by going topless... That's insane

image.thumb.png.d6acacf8e23cf707663ef9e434eaba4f.png

I am going to start going topless on mine to see if I can ramp that cash up a bit.... 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

Didn't know who this was ( Corinna Kopf ) but she made 1Million in 24 hours from her Only Fans account just by going topless... That's insane

I am going to start going topless on mine to see if I can ramp that cash up a bit.... 

Good for her. If thirsty horny men are stupid enough to throw tons of money at her. Good business. 

• Administrator
52 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Good for her. If thirsty horny men are stupid enough to throw tons of money at her. Good business. 

That's interesting considering your post in the Love Island thread... 

image.png

1 hour ago, Stan said:

That's interesting considering your post in the Love Island thread... 

image.png

That's different. So far she's only taking money from simps. If she gets invited to trash TV shows because they want her stupidity to entertain simple folks, then it's making stupid people famous. 

7 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

Fun fact, a few weeks ago I got a gifted sub to TrainwrecksTV. The gifter was Corinna.

image.png

• Haha 2
  • Wow 1

8 hours ago, Rab said:

Fun fact, a few weeks ago I got a gifted sub to TrainwrecksTV. The gifter was Corinna.

image.png

Being the boss of TF365 really opens all kinds of doors. 😮

• Administrator
16 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

9 hours ago, Rab said:

image.png

1 hour ago, Tommy said:

Being the boss of TF365 really opens all kinds of doors. 😮

8 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Nipped onto Reddit, saw her butthole within 20 seconds. 9/10. Would visit again.

image.png

@MUFC

• Haha 3