talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Carnivore Chris said:

Nah I live in Lancashire. 

There are adders I suppose but they are rare.

It's for the best I stay away from countries with deadly snakes to be honest...

Could be an adder that sneaked in and nestled in your clothing and when you went to dress it took a quick bite. O.o

• Haha 1

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, CaaC (John) said:

Could be an adder that sneaked in and nestled in your clothing and when you went to dress it took a quick bite. O.o

And then disappeared into thin air...

Could have just been a vampire, after all. Or a tiny Luis Suarez.

• Haha 1

• Subscriber

This is getting like a 'Who did it?' mystery, better than Agatha Christie. xD

Adder
Length: 60-80cm
Weight: 50-100g
Cousins: @MUFC

Did you know?

The adder is the UK's only venomous snake, but its poison is generally of little danger to humans: an adder bite can be painful and cause an inflammation.....

Edited by CaaC (John)
  • Haha 2

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Carnivore Chris said:

I'd also add that one to the "scratched" list too :ph34r:

I was scratched and playfully "bitten" (well, more like chewed and nibbled on) numerous times by a puppy a few years ago, and then found out that he was put down because of rabies. I got extremely lucky there, I think. 

Other than that, not many bites for me, except your usual mosquito and tiny fly nonsense. One wasp sting in my whole life. Almost stepped on a scorpion once, brushed lightly against it, but there was no defensive reaction, thankfully. 

3 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

This is getting like a 'Who did it?' mystery, better than Agatha Christie. xD

Adder
Length: 60-80cm
Weight: 50-100g
Cousins: @MUFC

Did you know?

The adder is the UK's only venomous snake, but its poison is generally of little danger to humans: an adder bite can be painful and cause an inflammation.....

Come on John, you'd know if it was an adder 🤣

It's 100% a spider, which species it is is the question. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, nudge said:

I was scratched and playfully "bitten" (well, more like chewed and nibbled on) numerous times by a puppy a few years ago, and then found out that he was put down because of rabies. I got extremely lucky there, I think. 

Other than that, not many bites for me, except your usual mosquito and tiny fly nonsense. One wasp sting in my whole life. Almost stepped on a scorpion once, brushed lightly against it, but there was no defensive reaction, thankfully. 

The worst are flying cockroaches, the most deadly creature on the planet. They simply just need to fly or run and you die of pure fear :ph34r:.

• Haha 1

Just now, CaaC (John) said:

Might be related to you? xD

8qgu4n1xdo.jpg

I actually saw a huge spider in the shed a few months back. I saw a moth in the corner of my eye flapping in a Web, I turned around to look and some huge spider just came out and grabbed it. I'm not sure which kind that was, but it didn't look friendly.

They are actually probably the best predators in the world pound 4 pound.

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Carnivore Chris said:

I actually saw a huge spider in the shed a few months back. I saw a moth in the corner of my eye flapping in a Web, I turned around to look and some huge spider just came out and grabbed it. I'm not sure which kind that was, but it didn't look friendly.

They are actually probably the best predators in the world pound 4 pound.

Spiders don't frighten me if I hear a scream from the wife "AAAGGG...JOHN..." I know that is a spider scream and I will go and get it, pick it up if I can and toss it out the window.