talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, CaaC (John) said:

Actually I lied, it was 2 packets of Muffins (8 Muffins), I have noshed 5 already and wee Kaiden has had 1....so far  :whistling:

I knew it!!! xD 

• Haha 1

• Subscriber

download.thumb.png.0d90aa116ea5e8197478181bc394bb34.png

PHOTOS: In 1899, French Artists Depicted Their Vision of the Year 2000—See What They ‘Predicted’

A group of French artists came together in 1899 to depict their vision of life in the year 2000 in a series of illustrated trade cards. At once beautiful and bizarre, the artists’ predictions play the expectations of our predecessors against real-world progress with fascinating results......

• Subscriber
41 minutes ago, N U F C said:

Are people still using the other site or is everyone back here now?

I think more people are back in here than Discord, I only go in there really to check if I have been tagged or not and I am in here most of the time, old habits never change and I prefer it in here, I noticed a lot of forums in Discord are not there any more or if they are then I can't find them?

51 minutes ago, N U F C said:

Are people still using the other site or is everyone back here now?

There's still people on Discord, and the chats are a lot more casual and relaxed. Quite a nice atmosphere. 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

There's still people on Discord, and the chats are a lot more casual and relaxed. Quite a nice atmosphere. 

There is quite a nice atmosphere in here too you knob head, we all love each other in here. xD

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47rm5rqu8tekstk8kv4u

7 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

There is quite a nice atmosphere in here too you knob head, we all love each other in here. xD

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47rm5rqu8tekstk8kv4u

Oi, don't call me a knob head! xD

Yea, I get what you mean. But Discord feels more "private" or casual. Like a hideout where you just chat with mates. 😅

• Subscriber
35 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Yea, I get what you mean. But Discord feels more "private" or casual. Like a hideout where you just chat with mates. 😅

That's the way it has ended up so far, I can remember a Football web site I was on years ago, it started up ok with quite a few members then Wums, Trolls etc gradually crept in and the Webmaster did not keep control of it and the web site went down the drain and closed up.

The few remainder members except me then started their own version with only about 6 active members and from what I heard it's still going strong 5 years later but with only around 6 of the old regular members, they all have a chit-chat together. 

1 hour ago, CaaC (John) said:

Fathers Day went down well for me, a bottle of whisk(e)y from our son and our daughter has just arrived with a United cup and top, think I will crack the whisk(e)y sooner than later. :drunk:

634918340_download(2).thumb.png.146f5b391a5d4373bcd4498832cfe332.png

WHISKY.thumb.png.dda31e09423ccb3d527ac0130f1bf82c.png

Where is the whisky from?