talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

• Administrator
8 hours ago, CaaC - John said:

I think it is a bit confusing @Stan , I see one post by you with the rainbows below and another post with the rainbows on top? mind you, I have been drinking red wine so I don't know what @...Dan is on!!  xD

The first picture was before @Rab changed it lol

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, nudge said:

Nah it's just my healthier way of winding down (as opposed to drinking :ph34r:)

Perhaps 'seriously' was the wrong word to use.. how about the word 'Enthusiastic' Just that you know your cameras and bits and bobs which is more than I know about it for sure... 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

Perhaps 'seriously' was the wrong word to use.. how about the word 'Enthusiastic' Just that you know your cameras and bits and bobs which is more than I know about it for sure... 

Ah yes, I started out almost twenty years ago when I asked my dad to teach me and he gave me an old film camera of his to learn... got hooked pretty bad haha.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

Not really mate, I just take pictures of rare or random things I come across, although I can appreciate great photography.

Still good though... I just use my camera and although they come out fairly clear they are obviously very limited, the amount of times I went in for some close up's of stuff that look clear and end up being blurry is annoying.. xD

This is the sort of thing I snap round the garden... This was when I was doing the garden project.. 

2hfqptl.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Subscriber

Anyone on O2?

O2 4G still down as transport networks and millions of outraged customers unable to get internet data

Andrew Griffin    4 hrs ago

O2's internet network is suffering an outage. And O2's customers are outraged.

The carrier's 4G problems have hit the networks 25 million customers, as well as those using networks that rely on its infrastructure, like GiffGaff and Tesco Mobile.

But it is also causing problems in places that rely on O2's network coverage for other important services.

Transport for London's live timetables, for instance – which allow people to see accurately when a bus is about to turn up at any given stop – appears to have broken and is showing that no buses are arriving. That appears to rely on O2's data connections to work, and since buses are unable to connect to the central service the entire system is broken.

TfL is yet to comment on the outage but its site shows that no London buses are arriving at bus stops. The buses themselves are of course running as normal.

Away from major systems such as those, the problems have led to anger to O2 customers who have already had to deal with other outages in recent weeks.

Numerous people tweeted at O2's official account – which has been attempting to offer updates on the problems throughout the morning – to express their frustration over the fact they were unable to get onto the internet.

Some users even asked for compensation for the outage period. Regulator Ofcom says that it is unlikely that carriers will have to offer refunds for the problem period, but that such a payout is possible if it lasts for a long time or the network wants to make amends.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/news/o2-4g-still-down-as-transport-networks-and-millions-of-outraged-customers-unable-to-get-internet-data/ar-BBQzmqY?MSCC=1544107329&ocid=chromentp

• Subscriber
14 minutes ago, ...Dan said:

@Dan just realised you stopped doing your betting game. No plans to bring it back? I enjoyed that.

I might do it if people fancy it, problem is I was just lazy and didn't update the table often enough. If people really want it though....

• Subscriber

I am willing to meet the demands of the British (and French) people and will be re-introducing this with a slightly new format. It got a bit confusing doing it by the week so what I'm going to do instead is a monthly table, with you given four £10 stakes and one £25 stake to use each month.

The difference now of course is that there is no limit of how many things you can back per bet. You can use £10 on a 15 fold if you wish (although from personal experience, just don't do it, you children).

Each month, starting with December as a bit of a trial run, I'll break down everything that everyone has had and post up a table.

I'll run the whole thing for the calendar year. The whole thing can be done on any sport you wish.

......... or I'll just do it the old way. What do people think?

• Administrator
7 hours ago, Dan said:

I am willing to meet the demands of the British (and French) people and will be re-introducing this with a slightly new format. It got a bit confusing doing it by the week so what I'm going to do instead is a monthly table, with you given four £10 stakes and one £25 stake to use each month.

The difference now of course is that there is no limit of how many things you can back per bet. You can use £10 on a 15 fold if you wish (although from personal experience, just don't do it, you children).

Each month, starting with December as a bit of a trial run, I'll break down everything that everyone has had and post up a table.

I'll run the whole thing for the calendar year. The whole thing can be done on any sport you wish.

......... or I'll just do it the old way. What do people think?

Sounds good to me. 

I'd leave the £25 to use as a joker thing though, maybe two per year. 

• Administrator

So in addition to the sudden death of a family member last Saturday, there have been 2 further deaths in the wider family :(

One of my auntie's brothers-in-law yesterday.
Another aunt's mother today.

And to add to that, my sister-in-laws grandmother is in her last days too in India.

What a shit time of year right now.

• Sad 1

• Administrator
Just now, CaaC - John said:

Sad to hear that @Stan it's just not been your couple of weeks buddy, condolences from me and the wife as we know what it's like losing loved ones especially at this time of the year.

Cheers mate.

All a bit sudden getting all this news in quick succession, too.