talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

On 14/10/2019 at 23:52, Stan said:

In other news, at Majorca airport and see a family with 2 kids. 

One with a Liverpool top on. 

The other with a Man Utd top on. 

Their parents are in for a rough ride as the kids get older... 

They should just disown the United fan

What time is it getting dark for you all in the Northern Hemisphere now?

Today was daylight savings and now we get darkness as of 5 PM. It should be as of 4:40 PM in a few weeks. 

• Administrator
9 hours ago, Grizzly21 said:

What time is it getting dark for you all in the Northern Hemisphere now?

Today was daylight savings and now we get darkness as of 5 PM. It should be as of 4:40 PM in a few weeks. 

Yeah sunset is between 4pm and 5pm now after the clocks went back last Sunday. Will only get earlier until new year now. 

• Subscriber

A lot of people around here have already let their fireworks off frid/sat & last night which is the norm nowadays because a lot of people have work during the week but we don't get callers at the door asking for a penny for the guy as times change where people like me and the wife won't give out dosh to young lads knocking at the door.

It's not the same as I have mentioned in here before like when we were kids and go around with a guy in a barrow or an old pram asking for a penny for the guy as people in my days knew that we would go home with the pennies and give them to our mum & dad where they would go out and buy the fireworks for bonfire night, not like nowadays where arseholes over 18 +years old would buy the fireworks for young kids knowing that they were going to go around and stick bangers in letterboxes or chuck them at people etc laughing.

gch22720.jpg

JS50044443.jpg

• Subscriber

It's my birthday next week and the team at work have got me a bottle of Vodka...

The issue is that I got a bottle last week for doing loads of work. And I've got a bottle previous (which I've only drank about a quarter of) as a prize from a work thing too. 

I have THREE bottles of Vodka and I don't really drink it other than with Coke.

Anybody got any ideas for other uses of vodka, drink or otherwise?

9 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

It's my birthday next week and the team at work have got me a bottle of Vodka...

The issue is that I got a bottle last week for doing loads of work. And I've got a bottle previous (which I've only drank about a quarter of) as a prize from a work thing too. 

Orange juice?

• Subscriber
11 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

Send them on to @nudge, she will polish them off for you in a flash. xD

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

• Subscriber
12 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

Bloody Mary! Vodka, tomato juice, a splash of Worcestershire sauce, a few drops of Tabasco + stir with a celery stalk.

11 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

Give it to @nudge, she will "dispose" of it for you...

• Haha 1

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Carnivore Chris said:

I hate vodka personally. I used to drink it with redbull, but I'm not sure how when looking back xD

We used to drink it neat many many years ago but the thought alone makes me gag now xD I don't mind it in a Bloody Mary (which I love) but other than that I can't stand it either. It's whisky and beer for me only these days. I quite like rum too but I can't really drink it as I can't stand sugar.

Vodka with redbull is awful for your heart...