talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

• Administrator

Girlfriend has the cold from hell and I’m on a two day course away from home Tuesday. Giving thought whether I might have to bail out the course if she doesn’t improve. Timing is shit but at 32 weeks pregnant, got to be careful.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Batard said:

Girlfriend has the cold from hell and I’m on a two day course away from home Tuesday. Giving thought whether I might have to bail out the course if she doesn’t improve. Timing is shit but at 32 weeks pregnant, got to be careful.

given she's pregnant, it's worth bailing out the course and i'm sure your employer would understand.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

Family > Work

Just now, Stan said:

given she's pregnant, it's worth bailing out the course and i'm sure your employer would understand.

Yeah, I’m not sure I’d feel comfortable going. Will have to make a decision Monday depending how she is 

3 minutes ago, Kitchen Sales said:

That's a new one, sorry can't come in to work today someone I know is sick :ph34r:

The 2 most bizarre excuses I have ever heard for not turning into work both came from the same person way back when I used to work for Safeways... 

1. I wont be in today because my cat got raped... 

2. I wont be in today because I cut myself shaving... 

He used to get away with that shit back in the day as well and he was the Liquor Manager, They didn't call him Tricky Dicky for nothing... 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

The 2 most bizarre excuses I have ever heard for not turning into work both came from the same person way back when I used to work for Safeways... 

He used to get away with that shit back in the day as well and he was the Liquor Manager, They didn't call him Tricky Dicky for nothing... 

xD any more details on number 1? 

On 18/11/2017 at 6:33 PM, Bluewolf said:

I can't stop laughing at number one. 

1 hour ago, Kitchen Sales said:

Did you see the bit where he put the stalk in his pocket? Weird

Apparently collecting stalks is all the rage in Bath these days. People are actually breaking into other people’s houses to steal them and banks are now charging to hold them in safety deposit boxes. :ph34r:

Anime NYC ended a few hours ago, all in all it was a decent con. Obviously wasn't going to be as big as NYCC but still fun and organized as fuck for a first con. Impressed will go again next year, but hopefully not completely shatter the bank like this year. I had con fever...

Edited by Dickie