talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

14 hours ago, Any O'Brien said:

Cheers mate, you cheeky cunt.

Not had any cake yet, although if you look at my Twitter I posted a photo of the cake my ma bought me. Absolutely great.

And none of the white delight for me....until Saturday.

Happy Birthday fella... 

Mine in a couple of days then Stan's I believe is close by as well... save some of that cake! 

Just now, Stan said:

i feel esteemed to be in such close company. mine's the day after :D 

xD

The use of the word esteemed can be a double edged sword in my experience mate... 

Do you get the old classic double up Xmas/Birthday combo for presents or do they do something separate???  

• Administrator
Just now, Bluewolf said:

xD

The use of the word esteemed can be a double edged sword in my experience mate... 

Do you get the old classic double up Xmas/Birthday combo for presents or do they do something separate???  

Haha I get quite a few presents each year but I count them all as birthday presents. As a family though we all give presents for Christmas. 

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

Haha I get quite a few presents each year but I count them all as birthday presents. As a family though we all give presents for Christmas. 

I am not a great fan of going ott on the present front if I was honest.. something simple will do, I get asked every year what I might want but if I want something I just go out and buy it.. not waiting all sodding year for something I need.. xD 

20 hours ago, Any O'Brien said:

Cheers mate, you cheeky cunt.

Not had any cake yet, although if you look at my Twitter I posted a photo of the cake my ma bought me. Absolutely great.

And none of the white delight for me....until Saturday.

It actually came through on my phone the other day as a reminder that it was your birthday. Fuck knows where it came from though haha. Did I used to have you on MSN or something? As it will have come from my email I bet.

Happy birthday either way pal.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

It actually came through on my phone the other day as a reminder that it was your birthday. Fuck knows where it came from though haha. Did I used to have you on MSN or something? As it will have come from my email I bet.

Happy birthday either way pal.

Think I did mate, goes to show how long we have been posting on forums really. Used to be class MSN back in the day.

Cheers for the birthday wishes you bunch of raging spacker mongs.

• Administrator
Just now, Any O'Brien said:

Think I did mate, goes to show how long we have been posting on forums really. Used to be class MSN back in the day.

Happy belated birthday fella

7 minutes ago, Any O'Brien said:

What is it you are now then you old cunt?

Got to be about 25 now? Sounds mad that though as you have always seemed older. More like my age. Same with @Cannabis

Edited by The Rebel CRS

1 hour ago, Batard said:

I can’t even remember being 27 xD

If I could go back in time 27 would be my ideal... Just the right side of experienced with everything intact and the engine purring.. no signs of depreciation  B|

5 minutes ago, Batard said:

40 mate. Not as old as @Bluewolf mind 

I can't remember 40 let alone 27... 

• Haha 1