talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

1 hour ago, Danny said:

Just booked a day off on the 25th which is a Monday so I can watch England vs Pananama at the pub at midnight. Don't trust myself to not get pissed and come home at 6am before going to work 😂 Coincidentally it's the day I do my stand up comedy gig at an actual comedy club on an actual stage in front of actual people, so I'll have the day to obsess and shit myself over it.

Good luck mate. Surprises me. 

15 hours ago, Danny said:

Just booked a day off on the 25th which is a Monday so I can watch England vs Pananama at the pub at midnight. Don't trust myself to not get pissed and come home at 6am before going to work 😂 Coincidentally it's the day I do my stand up comedy gig at an actual comedy club on an actual stage in front of actual people, so I'll have the day to obsess and shit myself over it.

You mustn't try out much of your good material out on us then lol

On 11/06/2018 at 20:59, Blue said:

What do you mean by work remote?

I am thinking about the job. I'd have to cover football and husky sledding. Its one of the biggest papers in Yukon too, so it would really be kicking off my career. My only concern is it would be a big sacrifice as I don't know anyone in Yukon. I'm also worried about my anxiety. I have improved hugely on that and am not as anxious as I used to be, but given there are only 25,000 people there, it worries me a bit.

At the same time, I know its the right place to go if I want to move forward. Its just a risk in terms of backup from others.

I was about to ask you it. I mean, isn´t finding job at sports media easier in Canada than in Peru?

I studied with a guy who covers Atlético Paranaense for GloboEsporte.com, that´s a good gig to start, but he´s so diehard and passioned about the team that I´m afraid that he maxed out. I´d love to see him getting to national media, I´ve always liked him.

Just now, El Profesor said:

I was about to ask you it. I mean, isn´t finding job at sports media easier in Canada than in Peru?

I studied with a guy who covers Atlético Paranaense for GloboEsporte.com, that´s a good gig to start, but he´s so diehard and passioned about the team that I´m afraid that he maxed out. I´d love to see him getting to national media, I´ve always liked him.

I don't know if its "easier". I think its a difficult decision for me. In Canada I'd likely have to cover a variety of sports and get payed well, where as in Peru I'd have to cover just football and get payed poorly.

1 minute ago, Danny said:

I open with there once was a prick called Spike, who will hopefully get shot outside a school

My wife's youngest sister was shot at school.

JOKES

Edited by Spike

Yesterday on my way to home on a bus there was an old man sitting, i sat next to him and said Hi and that was my biggest mistake xD

He started by  asking " What do you do son ? " to which i replied i'm studying at uni, He said " Good Good ! Tell me son can one make a car that runs on water ? " :4_joy: I said that's not possible.

" Hmm Well your'e wrong son, look that up again "

This was just the start of the torture, he kept on talking about everything he had on mind through out the ride xDThe whole bus was looking at me ! 

I got my phone out to text.

" Who are you talking to ? Is it a girl ? " 

And that led him to talk about Sex :banana: He told me Arabs in old times used to get scorpions to sting on their dicks for a longer erection :rofl:

Never again !

• Haha 3