talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

5 hours ago, Spike said:

What!? It is a flimsy system when it comes to this sort of stuff. Even in the USA  a significant amount of people on death row are found innoecent after death...

Your wording makes it seem that rape and sexual assault are as common as fake accusations. Hence come off it.

Im not sure how the American system works, however I've listened to a few podcasts that show their court system in general is fucked and things that happen there wouldn't happen in the UK. But rape is the hardest crime to prove, flimsy isn't a word you'd use in the UK regarding court proceedings.

7 minutes ago, Danny said:

Your wording makes it seem that rape and sexual assault are as common as fake accusations. Hence come off it.

Im not sure how the American system works, however I've listened to a few podcasts that show their court system in general is fucked and things that happen there wouldn't happen in the UK. But rape is the hardest crime to prove, flimsy isn't a word you'd use in the UK regarding court proceedings.

Riiight ‘come off it’ because I don’t have faith in a system. 

No it doesn’t make it seem like anything because I didn’t even mention rape nor did I mention the multitude if unreported incidents. What I did was highlight the ineptitude of the system using hyperbole so don’t you dare throw that fucking shit on me, because I know you are smart enough to realise that. For fucks sakes, mate.

10 minutes ago, Spike said:

Riiight ‘come off it’ because I don’t have faith in a system. 

No it doesn’t make it seem like anything because I didn’t even mention rape nor did I mention the multitude if unreported incidents. What I did was highlight the ineptitude of the system using hyperbole so don’t you dare throw that fucking shit on me, because I know you are smart enough to realise that. For fucks sakes, mate.

Mate I'm not a mind reader. Your post literally says for everyone there's another....fair play if that wasn't your point.

25 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

Kid at work thinks all these videos of people launching pints in pubs when England score a goal are hilarious. Is it just me, or is it just videos of fanny's who are chucking beer they should be drinking?

Bunch of twats doing it for the camera acting the bollocks. Just drink ffs.

1 minute ago, DeadLinesman said:

Bunch of twats doing it for the camera acting the bollocks. Just drink ffs.

Someone said that about me when I launched my glass of orange juice over everyone after penalties.

19 minutes ago, Danny said:

Mate I'm not a mind reader. Your post literally says for everyone there's another....fair play if that wasn't your point.

Ya don't need to be a mind reader after 5,000 posts I would have thought you'd have a grasp on my exaggerated posting style

10 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

No need tbh. It’s not a natural reaction. 

Genuine question, have you ever laughed at anything before? Maybe even just a wry smile.

3 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Pretty spot on assessment then.

Feisty one you are.

• Haha 1

This weather is just unreal.... got another 2 or 3 weeks of it they reckon.. I do love the nice weather but when you are in a sun trap doing a project at the bottom of the garden it's not doing me any favours.. beating down on me like Stan Collymore it is... 

It's hard to keep a knotted hanky on your head bending up and down all the time.. B|

• Subscriber

Just went swimming for the first time in what must be literally about 4 or 5 years. Just fuck off. For someone who's reasonably in shape and exercises regularly I managed a pitiful 14 lengths and now I need to die for the rest of the evening. I think my problem is that it actually takes me effort not to go full pelt and pace myself instead.

Quality exercise though, will feel that tomorrow 👍.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RandoEFC said:

Just went swimming for the first time in what must be literally about 4 or 5 years. Just fuck off. For someone who's reasonably in shape and exercises regularly I managed a pitiful 14 lengths and now I need to die for the rest of the evening. I think my problem is that it actually takes me effort not to go full pelt and pace myself instead.

Quality exercise though, will feel that tomorrow 👍.

xD

I once did a gym/swim combo which I thought would be good and spent about an hour and a bit in the gym putting in a lot of effort and then trotted off for my nice cool relaxing swim... About 20 minutes in my body just gave up as I was reaching the deep end and ended up just making it to the edge.. I was hanging on like someone had just been turfed overboard and found a bit of driftwood to hold onto.. Fuck that, shocked me how quickly my body just caved.. Never again, I completely underestimated how much physical effort goes into swimming... The two don't make a for a good combination.. 

• Subscriber
19 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

xD

I once did a gym/swim combo which I thought would be good and spent about an hour and a bit in the gym putting in a lot of effort and then trotted off for my nice cool relaxing swim... About 20 minutes in my body just gave up as I was reaching the deep end and ended up just making it to the edge.. I was hanging on like someone had just been turfed overboard and found a bit of driftwood to hold onto.. Fuck that, shocked me how quickly my body just caved.. Never again, I completely underestimated how much physical effort goes into swimming... The two don't make a for a good combination.. 

I was literally thinking during about my second length, wow swimming is such nice relaxing exercise, why haven't I been doing this weekly? By the end of that same length I was leaning against the side trying to find the strength to carry on xD.

• Administrator
37 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

This guys is sentenced to death and look carefully at his reaction when the judge passes sentence ordering his life to be terminated. Chilling isn't the word but what's for sure is that EVIL exists.

looks like Vin Diesel after a mad night out.