talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

19 minutes ago, Rab said:

I took a similar picture over Canada last year. Fascinating scenery.

IMG_20170604_140326-1.jpg

Yep I'm in northern BC right now. 4 AM at the moment, hence why I'm on the forum. That looks further up north to where I am right now, was it in the winter? And where did you pass by?

1 hour ago, Blue said:

Yep I'm in northern BC right now. 4 AM at the moment, hence why I'm on the forum. That looks further up north to where I am right now, was it in the winter? And where did you pass by?

Not too sure where it was to be honest. All I know is that it was northern Canada, this was on the 4th of June.

• Administrator

How much does everyone pay for their hair cut? 

I only pay a tenner and been with same hairdressers since I was a kid. 

I bet @SirBalon goes for a blow and dry and that isn't only a haircut. Can imagine he pays about 100 quid for the privilege... 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Stan said:

I bet @SirBalon goes for a blow and dry and that isn't only a haircut. Can imagine he pays about 100 quid for the privilege... 

Tenner????

£15m minimum for a decent haircut. Though in New Zealand it's about $40 which is a bastard.

38 minutes ago, Stan said:

xD

I pay £24 at a place owned by the brand Ted Baker.  It's not all that expensive in my opinion for the meticulous treatment they give you... Oh, and a free beer! ;)

Not trying to start anything, so I'll back away from it after this post, but I find it funny how Marc has +31 this month all being from 3 members (Storts, Teso and Cannabis, all melts aside from Storts funnily enough). 

It's just an observation which I find hilarious. 

Just now, Cannabis said:

Also, why are you so obsessed with rep that you're breaking down how other members get it 😂? Aren't you supposed to be on holiday?!

My holiday ended last night, and sorry but by replying you just keep looking like a twat and not only that, but a hypocrite who accuses me of being "touchy".

2 minutes ago, Cicero said:

@Blue Take that bet mate 

Deadline is August 15th. It will be the easiest win for me :D 

Cue Cannabis giving me a staff warning now like he always does.

Just now, Cannabis said:

We had a deal. 

If the funds are not transferred by midnight tonight action may be taken.

I'd be willing to get a warning if it means you'll be living on the streets from now on.

6 hours ago, Stan said:

I am getting to that age now where haircuts are not all they are cracked up to be... I tend to let it fall out naturally and save myself a few quid.. 

5 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

How does someone come out with shit like this unprovoked against an admin then complain he gets picked on by the staff?

That's not the issue. Cannabis accuses me of being touchy and then whenever I criticize him he begins getting touchy himself.

Nothing I see wrong in this thread though. Ended up in a friendly joke.

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Blue said:

That's not the issue. Cannabis accuses me of being touchy and then whenever I criticize him he begins getting touchy himself.

Yeah I think if you call someone a melt, say they're making themselves look like a twat and that you hope they live on the streets I'd be getting pretty touchy too but that's just my opinion.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Brian's an enigma. 

I’d call him a lot worse than that. 

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

The old “start an argument and pass it off as banter when you get ridiculed” card here from Brian. His favourite move. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, RandoEFC said:

Yeah I think if you call someone a melt, say they're making themselves look like a twat and that you hope they live on the streets I'd be getting pretty touchy too but that's just my opinion.

I was joking about the streets bit, even Cannabis saw it xD

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Blue said:

it clearly bothers you though so much that you felt like making a point but stuck in a disclaimer of some sorts 'not trying to start anything'.  xD