talkfootball365
  • Welcome!

Tired of Kevins and Karens on Facebook and other social media platforms?

Our forum is completely focused on football and moderated to keep discussions civil. Sound good? Sign up!

Off Topic

football forum

I have been having some really weird dreams lately... don't know what's going on in my head I really don't... xD Last night I was in this big carpeted hall and me and this woman were spanking each other with them big long empty postal tubes and the first one to give in was the loser... She was on a stool bent over wearing a short skirt and stockings and I was taking ages to take my go because the view was so good and if I hit her too hard she told me to be quiet as I would wake her kids up... I need help.. B|

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, nudge said:

How do you win it, by the way? xD 

Not sure but if you did win and I owned the store I would put them trollies out front you have to put a pound in to use and then move all my booze to the back of the store so it takes you longer to faff about getting there... it would be my only hope of having any stock left

• Haha 1

Some motherfucking cocksucker has robbed me. A storage space the wife and I keep our personal belongings in is missing a fucking BBQ! I didn't move the damn thing, and the lock was secured fast. What cunt at the storage space took it? I am fuming, I am so angry I could vomit. These useless cunts, we have given them chance and chance but everything keeps fucking up, a flood isn't something to avoid but fuaajifdasikjfhasdjikhfkjasdah fkjashdk fd I COULD KILL THEM

Want to know why I've been so aggressive lately? BECAUSE I KEEP GETTING FUCKED BY PEOPLE I CAN'T FUCK BACK

6 hours ago, Spike said:

Some motherfucking cocksucker has robbed me. A storage space the wife and I keep our personal belongings in is missing a fucking BBQ! I didn't move the damn thing, and the lock was secured fast. What cunt at the storage space took it? I am fuming, I am so angry I could vomit. These useless cunts, we have given them chance and chance but everything keeps fucking up, a flood isn't something to avoid but fuaajifdasikjfhasdjikhfkjasdah fkjashdk fd I COULD KILL THEM

Want to know why I've been so aggressive lately? BECAUSE I KEEP GETTING FUCKED BY PEOPLE I CAN'T FUCK BACK

Some BBQs use coal and ashes are left at the end. 

Someone on here very much likes to eat ashes and probably would rather have that as opposed to what gets cooked on a BBQ. 

Ergo, @Devil-Dick Willie stole it.

Go fuck him back. 

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Spike said:

Track the fuckers down and cut their thieving hands off... 

So I suppose a family friend on the wife's side is going through family drama, nothing to do with me but an unfortunate story regardless. Apparently the mother is hospitalised with covid-19, a death knell to a lady in her 90s; apparently she contracted it from one of her sons who apparently was on his soapbox about the pandemic being a hoax. That fractured the family with another son condemning his brother and essentially cutting all ties from him, blaming the mother's illness and incoming passing as his brother's fault.

So sad that people's arrogance and stupidity leads to death and the splintering of family.

• Upvote 1