talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

On 26/02/2020 at 08:43, CaaC (John) said:

It took me a while but I spotted the Camel in the end, I was not sure where to post this as I thought about posting it in the Animal Thread at first? O.o

The test of the head is to find a camel, it's a test to see who can develop Alzheimer's.
Doctors say those who find the camel will be far from developing Alzheimer's.

69832668_10162143588450526_8151868101269

Now i see it but only after seeing the spoiler.

Edited by Berserker
  • Upvote 1

On 26/02/2020 at 06:57, Inti Brian said:

So the scouting gig is done for now. I'd like to thank this club for the experience and the effort put to try and include me as much as they could. Perhaps I tried to drift on a motorcycle too soon though. I took this decision as I felt the whole thing was poorly planned from everyone, and if they want me in Peru I don't really have a chance as I have to remain in Canada for the time being.

I can reveal the club now. I was at Academia Cantolao in Peru's top flight.

You should be proud of the chance to do something like this and use it as experience to keep on trying. I can't imagine it is an easy industry to break into but the fact you put youtself out there on the stage to be judge is very admirable. Next time, you can then judge Academia Cantolao and see maybe they weren't even that professional at all.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Spike said:

You should be proud of the chance to do something like this and use it as experience to keep on trying. I can't imagine it is an easy industry to break into but the fact you put youtself out there on the stage to be judge is very admirable. Next time, you can then judge Academia Cantolao and see maybe they weren't even that professional at all.

I appreciate the comment.

I'm gonna run my website doing scout reports on there for now and see if anyone finds me. I have a few friends scouting for European clubs like Brentford and Fylde so perhaps I can take a step up there soon even if it means I won't have much power.

• Upvote 1

• Administrator
11 minutes ago, Azeem said:

Went to the doctor, i have mild tonsillitis i did guessed that when i was having pain when swallowing anything hopefully it goes away soon 

Not pleasant, that.

Had my tonsils out about 5 years ago and (up until last week) haven't had any of the same kind of tonsil-related or glandular illness.

• Sad 1

42 minutes ago, Stan said:

Not pleasant, that.

Had my tonsils out about 5 years ago and (up until last week) haven't had any of the same kind of tonsil-related or glandular illness.

You shouldn’t throat dirty cocks when you are out on the town. STDs can be transmitted that way

• Haha 2

Massive day here for me, first starting with the running of the Atlanta Publix Marathon, followed by  a massive decision in regards to my family. I am leaving in about 30 minutes to head to my race, and my stomach is in knots. 

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber

4 minutes ago, Eco said:

Massive day here for me, first starting with the running of the Atlanta Publix Marathon, followed by a massive decision in regards to my family. I am leaving in about 30 minutes to head to my race, and my stomach is in knots. 

Best of luck on the bald above buddy better you than me, it takes me all of my time just walking to the loo xD

On the other bit about the family, I hope that gets sorted with a happy ending. :)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Eco said:

Massive day here for me, first starting with the running of the Atlanta Publix Marathon, followed by  a massive decision in regards to my family. I am leaving in about 30 minutes to head to my race, and my stomach is in knots. 

Good luck with both mate... 

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Eco said:

Is this pronounced like "Pube Licks"? That's the real priority here.