talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

• Subscriber

Always the way, I had an early night last night and lay in bed reading a book then an almighty scream from the living room from the wife and "JOHN, QUICK..." got out of bed and my first thought was "A spider...", spot-on, caught it with my hand and tossed it out of the lounge window, the wifes BIG SPIDER was not even bigger than my little fingernail. 

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Man I love my parents, it’s shit having great days like today and knowing at the end of the week they’ll be back home and I’ll be back to being a world away from them.

When will you be seeing them again? sometimes I think about all the family I have back in Aussie land that I have not seen for years but really we drifted apart years ago and I only keep in contact with them by phone every now and then.

9 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

When will you be seeing them again? sometimes I think about all the family I have back in Aussie land that I have not seen for years but really we drifted apart years ago and I only keep in contact with them by phone every now and then.

Tbh, I don't have a clue. I'm actually a bit nervous about them traveling back with the panic of this virus not really calming down because it just keeps spreading - I imagine airports are epicenters of infections right now. And I don't know when I'll be heading back to the UK, I had planned to go back in May actually but I never bought the tickets. And right now I'm a bit scared of traveling around other people - as just this morning we've been given a notice at work that all business trips we had scheduled are suspended until further notice. Which is pretty big news as a lot of us, myself included, go on several business trips a year.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Tbh, I don't have a clue. I'm actually a bit nervous about them traveling back with the panic of this virus not really calming down because it just keeps spreading - I imagine airports are epicenters of infections right now. And I don't know when I'll be heading back to the UK, I had planned to go back in May actually but I never bought the tickets. And right now I'm a bit scared of traveling around other people - as just this morning we've been given a notice at work that all business trips we had scheduled are suspended until further notice. Which is pretty big news as a lot of us, myself included, go on several business trips a year.

Hasn’t Cali declared a state of emergency over 2 deaths?